You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Peeps,

Ian Ayre is on his way to Madrid to finalise the Alonso transfer. Xabi will not travel with the squad to Asia.

The fee is not yet clear but it should be upwards of 25 million quid. The original decision was to hold out for 30, but time is a vital factor in re-shaping the first team, and Rafa felt he needed to act quickly.

The complete funds will be given to Rafa to re-invest, on top of what he already has.

Xabi has made it clear that he will no longer play for Liverpool (or Benitez I guess), and with that in mind, there was no alternative. He wanted to leave. Whether it's because of what happened last season is unclear, but it's a move back to his home country, it's Real's new galactico era and so it must have been really tempting for him.

One of my favourite players, and the memories of watching him controlling games at Anfield will stay with me forever.

On a positive note, negotiations have begun on the Chief's new contract. He should sign a new three year deal which sees him double his wages.

Hi Peeps,

Ian Ayre is on his way to Madrid to finalise the Alonso transfer. Xabi will not travel with the squad to Asia.

The fee is not yet clear but it should be upwards of 25 million quid. The original decision was to hold out for 30, but time is a vital factor in re-shaping the first team, and Rafa felt he needed to act quickly.

The complete funds will be given to Rafa to re-invest, on top of what he already has.

Xabi has made it clear that he will no longer play for Liverpool (or Benitez I guess), and with that in mind, there was no alternative. He wanted to leave. Whether it's because of what happened last season is unclear, but it's a move back to his home country, it's Real's new galactico era and so it must have been really tempting for him.

One of my favourite players, and the memories of watching him controlling games at Anfield will stay with me forever.

On a positive note, negotiations have begun on the Chief's new contract. He should sign a new three year deal which sees him double his wages.

This information may or may not prove to be correct, but have some rep for posting some information, instead of getting involved in the food fight.

Whats this with suddenly bringing old posts back in the frame redrosetints?

It's called catching up with the thread. I started at page 252 this morning, so if its some of your old ones, its simply as Im working through. Maybe if you didnt post so much Id not have to clean up after ?

;)

Guest RafaIsRafa
Thanks for the memories Xabi pity you were treated like a piece of meat.

Dont you ever give in?

Rafa treated him worse than a rapist gets treated in prison, we get you.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Aquilani isn't fit to lace Xabi's boots. Thanks for the info M0e. I guess he doesn't like Rafa but thats not the only reason. Real Madrid is a big draw for any player. Thanks for the memories Xabi pity you were treated like a piece of meat.

And so it begins

Seriously now. Putting all the blame in one place is irrational and immature. It takes two people to have a disagreement, or at least two normal people although I'm sure some on this thread could manage it all by themselves. And for that reason, and because I have a headache, you're negged.

Right or wrong Moe, the certainty of which you posted that made me feel somewhat better about this.

I would love to sit down with Lucas right now and tell him how important he is going to be, personally I can't think of anyone other than Catermole that would be a 'shrewd' buy for us. Arteta is shit, and overrated even the most stubborn of Evertonians know this.

Silva + Alonso's replacement would be an excellent summer all things considered IMO.

By you in 2008. You would have accepted the 15m too. If someone else does it it's bad, if you do it you forget about it. Pathetically hypocritical sensationalism (PHS).

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
How is Lucas important? Is he going to become the team's new waterboy?

Water sucks