You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cat Pics

Alan Sex

Gaffa tape a Stanley knife to his leg

I'm a bit protective when it comes to Art & am having irrational thoughts about kicking fuck out of the other one. Obviously I would never do anything like that but it's quite upsetting seeing your pal coming home on the wrong end of a hiding every other day.

I might go round tonight & ask the owner if it's had its bollocks clipped & if not, lamp him instead.

• Upvote 1

First off mate id think about keeping Art in for a few days while he heals up.

Not sure what vets prices are like round your way but it shouldn't be a fortune. Stitches at worst, more than likely some antibiotics and a cone for his neck so he doesnt fuck about with the wound while its healing.

Not sure what to do about the other cat, he sounds a proper cunt.

• Upvote 1

Cheers, GD. My missus has got the vet coming round on Thursday, £52 registration/call out fee & we suspect a booster & some antibiotics. So probably around £150 in total.

It seems to be happening right outside our garden so it's the other cat that's being the cunt here as he lives about eight houses down the street, the fucking bellend.

If its happening right outside yours, go and chase the fucker.

Cats arent that persistent in those circumstances (in my experience) and if hes got a wild eyed scotsman running at him shrieking every time he starts some shit, he won't be too keen to come back too many times.

Failing that, maybe get a cat door or just put Art on a curfew and keep him in at nights.

• Upvote 3

Cheers, GD. My missus has got the vet coming round on Thursday, £52 registration/call out fee & we suspect a booster & some antibiotics. So probably around £150 in total.

It seems to be happening right outside our garden so it's the other cat that's being the cunt here as he lives about eight houses down the street, the fucking bellend.

A harmless but effective way of getting a message across to an unwanted cat is water. Get a water pistol or an empty washing liquid bottle and squirt the fucker. It'll soon learn not to get to close to your patch. 

• Upvote 1

Judas has got long fur and this weather is fucking him over. As soon as I go outside he appears and starts crying, assuming I can make it go cool again.

Yea our furry one is acting the same way today, Slender cat has fucked off somewhere and kitten is oblivious.

• 3 weeks later...

A spotty cunt of a dalmation has chased Clyro and Biffy into the house, Clyro's safe and sound but Biffy failed to get into the window as they both tried to fit through at once.  He got away and over a shed roof from him but if anything happens to Biff, that dogs fucked.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a picture of a cat.

No, really, this is a picture of a cat.

DjxFXZYXcAAPFoM.jpg

If you can't spot it, here's where to look.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

There's a ginger cat sleeping in front of the top chopped log.

I was more worried about the sleeping Alligator/Crocodile. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...