You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The fucking school girl for Labour is lost on her first day at big school.

How fucking depressing.

Stickman's post earlier in this thread, #471, was absolutely bang on the money.

There;s an election just crying out to be won, and if Milliband and "Labour" just had the balls to reconnect with the working class and their own history, then they'd do just that.

I think I'd rather vote for the Steve Miller Band than that spineless sack of shit Ed Milliand.

Stickman's post earlier in this thread, #471, was absolutely bang on the money.

There;s an election just crying out to be won, and if Milliband and "Labour" just had the balls to reconnect with the working class and their own history, then they'd do just that.

I think I'd rather vote for the Steve Miller Band than that spineless sack of shit Ed Milliand.

I was a paid up card carrying member of the Labour Party mate, they won't get a single penny out of me until that cunts gone and there's a revolution.

I was a paid up card carrying member of the Labour Party mate, they won't get a single penny out of me until that cunts gone and there's a revolution.

Watching Ed Balls speech in the chamber the other day, with Milliband sat behind him.

Statesman like ? Ha ! The idiot reminds me of Mr Bean.

Joe 90 wants the private sector to take control. Yeah, beacause that has a history of working out, doesn't it Joe?

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that hideous gobshite earlier. The cunt barely looked old enough to be paying tax, let alone whingeing about it.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that hideous gobshite earlier. The cunt barely looked old enough to be paying tax, let alone whingeing about it.

We all know that the private sector will rescue the economy, with it's job creation.

That's part time jobs and zero hour contracts.

All the best planning your future with those scraps.

• 2 months later...

Who's going to ask that vile, thieving, little cunt Worral Thompson a question about benefit 'cheats'?

Saying that he'll probably be trying to reinvent himself as some caring, politically central gobshite after having had counselling and overcoming his disease.

I can't bring myself to hate him. ' Don't know why but I just don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Grant Shapps possesses a punchable face.

As for Quentin Letts, I'm certain that the Mail columnists are all a part of some Chris Morris-style Brass Eye parody of the right and I'm not in on the joke. It's staggering people can hold such views.

Mehdi rocking it already. What a guy.

Have a friend who works for the Mail and it's all kicking off there apparently. Ed's father didn't like democracy and this was always gonna surface. The whole thing going round to the hospital was morbid though.

I watch QT when I can and it never fails to amuse me how people clap like sea-lions at some statement of intent from a politician who would never follow up said promise were they in power. The more vigorous their argument the bigger the applause, especially if it appeases the masses.

And as I write some dude has reeled out all the DM stereotypes and got an applause worthy of putting down the BNP. Must make them feel wonderful when they pander to the audience and get such a big round of applause.

• Downvote 4

This Week is a good show. Have a lot of time for Portillo - can't believe he didn't become leader because of some gay innuendo. Probably perpetuated by some narrow minded bigot who thought that was a way to damage him. As it did unfortunately.

This Week is a good show. Have a lot of time for Portillo - can't believe he didn't become leader because of some gay innuendo. Probably perpetuated by some narrow minded bigot who thought that was a way to damage him. As it did unfortunately.

I'm surprised he never became Tory leader as he was a right cunt in the 90's,and ticked all the boxes for being a Thatcherite who's policies he wanted to take further.

To be fair he seems to have mellowed a lot since he got out of politics and seems pretty decent on the shows he is on.