You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If I order a bacon buttie in town I always ask for it to be crispy. Someone will go and collect it for me because I'm far too important to do shit like that. When it returns, more often than not it's streaky, greasy and fatty. I then kill my deliverer and threaten the shop with shithouse aids. Before town becomes a bacon buttie free zone due to my anger issues, does anyone know anywhere in Liverpool City Centre that will provide me with a crisp, yet succulent bacon buttie?

I didnt know someone had died there. Was that recently? They've got a sign up there now saying that jumping isnt allowed...I took a picture of it and thought about posting on here because it is quite funny

Maybe not so funny now that I know what happened but we had some fun trying to think what might be considered 'reasonable cause'

20121014_121507.jpg

Cold, crispy bacon in a bun (or bagel if you're feeling fancy) with brown sauce is where it's at. Most will eat it before it gets cold, but if you're patient and you wait it out, you're treated to something special.

Those that like their bacon crispy, does that go for chips and such too?

Good place for a bacon butty is crumbs on Dale Street - They cook the bacon in the morning and then leave it on a baking tray in the oven to keep warm. If you go in after 10am you're treated to some of the finest crispy bacon goodness to grace a sarnie... and they use proper butter too.

Fuck me, there's a blast from the past. When I used to work on Dale Street I used to go there almost every morning for the same, crispy bacon with donkey sauce on a crusty cob. Absolutely lovely.

Do the comedy lesbians still have the paper shop next door?

A girl in our office had bacon and sausage batch/bap/roll/muffin/whateverthefucktheycallitnearyou and then had mayo on it!

Fucking wrong 'un!

Dirty bitch that's horrible. Does she not realise she is wasting bacon? You can't beat smoked crispy rashes on a buttered barm with ketchup like.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...