You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cut up by a BMW driver, nearly had a fight.

Lurtz

Contrary to the misconception certain people have of me on here I'm not really an angry person. However, this morning that came very, very close to changing.

If anyone knows Leeds you'll know the M621 in the mornings can be an arse. I was coming in Eastbound to take the turnoff that brings me in to Bewleys hotel. There are two lanes on the M621 and a filter lane from which traffic can join the M621 or stay on it from the previous junction to come back off at Bewleys. I'm driving along there this morning, indicating to get onto the filter lane with a big fucking van up my arse. There's a silver 3 series on the filter lane, not going fast enough to overtake me but not slowing down enough to let me in with a comfortable gap either. Bear in mind I'm indicating and I made a move to pull in front of him a couple of times so he knew what I was doing. Eventually I had no options and pulled in. I looked in my mirror and he's giving it middle finger, shouting etc. So I gave him a load back.

Just there the road goes into 2 lanes. He pulled out, overtook me and swerved his cunting fucking car across my path. I jammed on and skidded, almost hitting the nearside barrier. I swear to god I was fucking livid. I followed the bloke upto the lights which were red. I stopped and opened my door to get out. Fuck knows what I was going to do but I'd completely lost it. He saw I was getting out, sped across 2 lanes of traffic and made an illegal manouvre, doing a u-turn at some nearby lights and getting the fuck out of there.

So if you're a fat asian bloke with a silver 3 series, registration J22 *** you're fucking mine, pal. I hope you're there tomorrow you cunt.

Edit: Really though, I don't know what I would have done if the bloke hadn't driven off. I haven't had a fight since I was at school but I really think I'd have lamped this cunt.

I just hope he isnt the Asian Ken Noye Lurtz.

Anger's a bizarre thing isn't it. That never even crossed my mind until now. Normally I'd give as good as I get in a flicking v's bitchfest in a traffic jam but I've never been at the point of no control where I'd not considered the consequences. Can just imagine the fat cunt pulling out a big machete. As it was though, he didn't even have big balls, never mind a machete, the fat chicken shit bastard.

I think thats a very sweeping generalisation. :whistle:

It is really. I used to drive a 5 series myself. I'm not black and I never considered BMW to be any kind of raggae based acronym.

I never drove like a complete cunt in mine either.

Typical, there are some many c**ts on the road these days, too many people in a hurry, always someone up your arse invariably someone in a BMW!

It's funny, I usualy find it's Audi drivers that are complete pricks on the road. Traditionally it's been BMW drivers I agree but Audi tossers are definitely up there with them these days.

It's funny, I usualy find it's Audi drivers that are complete pricks on the road. Traditionally it's been BMW drivers I agree but Audi tossers are definitely up there with them these days.

In all fairness I guess its both, I drive an Audi A3 by the way so made me laugh when I read your reply!

Some BMW and Audi drivers treat some of the side roads in Liverpool like a race track. Drury Lane (which is at the back of James Street Station) is one very narrow road where some fuckers choose to drive like Lewis Hamilton.