You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Moe Town

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed to see him on there. The most pleasing part of the whole programme was to see him regarded as the oldie by all the other panelists. He was marginalised and deemed unfunny and irrelevant. He added nothing and it was one of the weakest 8/10 Cats I've seen. Hopefully he won't be back.

That dizzy yank bird got him with a gudun tho.

Question: What would be your super power?

km: To run at the speed of light

Dizzy yank bird: Maybe you should learn to walk at the same speed as the rest of us!

Ha ha

One day i hope to be famous enough to be on the same show as that twat, id fuckin love that (6)

I didnt get that the first time... lets see if they do it to me this time.

lol. I got this instead

Welcome to Wikipedia. The recent edit you made to Kelvin MacKenzie has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive. Use the sandbox for testing; if you believe the edit was constructive, ensure that you provide an informative edit summary. You may also wish to read the introduction to editing. Thank you. Epbr123 (talk) 16:34, 17 October 2008 (UTC)

Im guessing you vandalise often?

Changed his name to "SCUMBAG" and as i pressed refresh to see, it changed to Kelvin The Cunt Mackenzie haha.

Just got this...

Please do not vandalize pages, as you did with this edit to Kelvin MacKenzie. If you continue to do so, you will be blocked from editing.

Lmao. Maybe if we do it enough times they might just leave it thinking its his actual name.

Edit:

You are currently unable to edit pages on Wikipedia.

You can still read pages, but cannot edit, change, or create them.

Editing from ********** (your account, IP address, or IP address range) has been disabled by Zzuuzz for the following reason(s):

Vandalism

This block has been set to expire: 04:37, 18 October 2008.

Even if blocked, you will usually still be able to edit your user talk page and contact other editors and administrators by email.

Note: If you have JavaScript enabled, please use the [show] links across from each header to show more information.

BASTARDS!

Only for 12 hours too??

• 2 weeks later...

I got a reply today.

Dear Mr Cox,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding 8 OUT OF 10

CATS. We apologise for the late response.

We are sorry to read that you object to Kelvin McKenzie being featured on

this programme. We would like to assure you that your complaint has been

logged for the attention of the programme makers.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all

feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Veronica Way

Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

For information about Channel 4 have a look at our FAQ section at

Channel 4: Help & Support

I've just had an e-mail response from channel 4, I contacted them on the 16th and they've just replied today. I know it doesnt get you anywhere but at the very least I am an inconvenience because they had that fucker on their show.

Response:

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding 8 OUT OF 10CATS. We apologise for the late response. We are sorry to read that you object to Kelvin McKenzie being featured onthis programme. We would like to assure you that your complaint has beenlogged for the attention of the programme makers. Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate allfeedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise. Regards, Veronica WayChannel 4 Viewer Enquiries For information about Channel 4 have a look at our FAQ section atwww.channel4.com/help Original Message Follows: ------------------------Gutted! Used to love this show but since you had Kelvin "liar" McKenzie onit I will never ever watch it again.

The cunt has just been on the news having a go at the BBC for their appology to the Faulty Towers actor (Manwel) because of something Russel Brand and Jonathon Ross said on their radio show, he was saying the appology was half hearted and a bit shoddy and not good enough. The cheeky two faced cunt.

I've just had an e-mail response from channel 4, I contacted them on the 16th and they've just replied today. I know it doesnt get you anywhere but at the very least I am an inconvenience because they had that fucker on their show.

Response:

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding 8 OUT OF 10CATS. We apologise for the late response. We are sorry to read that you object to Kelvin McKenzie being featured onthis programme. We would like to assure you that your complaint has beenlogged for the attention of the programme makers. Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate allfeedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise. Regards, Veronica WayChannel 4 Viewer Enquiries For information about Channel 4 have a look at our FAQ section atwww.channel4.com/help Original Message Follows: ------------------------Gutted! Used to love this show but since you had Kelvin "liar" McKenzie onit I will never ever watch it again.

Why? Why would you feel let down by this show because they employeed that cunt? They would see no reason for not having him there, if anything because of his outlandish and pathetic efforts to be controversial, he is an ideal tit to emply for a show like this.

McKenzie is a cunt. We will never forget this and we should continue our boycott (although personally I'd much rather see more against the South Yorkshire police who not only caused the deaths but then also told the lies to that prick McKenzie and his Nazi publication) but expecting tv shows which are no doubt edited and run by people who will have no idea of what happened almost 20 years ago, to be beyond contempt because they employed a public mouthpiece is pointless.

If you enjoy the show, then continue to watch it. If that cunt is on it again, then switch over like I will. But then go back next week when he's not in and enjoy yourself. The people of Channel 4 or the people on this show are not anti-Liverpool or sticking 2 fingers up at us. They've just hired a prick to be on the show who'll mouth off about something and boost people talking about it.

The big fight is supporting Anne Williams and the fight for proper justice for the 96 lost reds that day and the survivors who were traumatised by those awful events. The Sun boycott is important and should never fall by the wayside, but it is not the most important thing. Justice is.

BBC, Channel 4, etc; they’re not employing him to annoy us. They employ him because he annoys everyone and so makes for good tv. We should always continue to remind people how much of an excuse for a human being this despicable pathetic hate filled urchin is, but don’t refuse to watch shows you enjoy because he has appeared on them once or twice. That has no benefit to anyone and only stops you enjoying one little thing more in this shitty world.

MacKenzie was educated at Alleyn's School. His parents were Ian and Mary Mackenzie both journalists on The South London Observer. When their paper was taken over by The South London Press Mary became Press Chief for the then Tory leader of the Greater London Council, Sir Horace Cutler but little else is known about his background or early journalistic career. His father died in April 2004 at the age of 84. Kelvin MacKenzie left school with one O-level, in English literature. He joined the South East London Mercury at 17, and worked on local and then national newspapers, such as the Daily Express for the next ten years.

Kelvin McKenzie allegedly favours wearing womens underwear and is what some people would describe "A mere skidmark on the underpants of society."

MacKenzie himself has admitted that he discovered early on in his career that he had little writing ability and that his talents lay in making up headlines and laying out pages.[3] By 1978, at the age of just 32, he was Managing Editor of the New York Post, two years after it was purchased by Rupert Murdoch, who already owned The Sun. Murdoch appointed him Sun editor in 1981 and is said to have described MacKenzie as his all-time "favourite editor".[1]

MacKenzie was married for 38 years but in 2006 was divorced by his wife Jacqueline on the grounds of adultery. In the late 1990s, MacKenzie was in the news when he was caught by the The Mail on Sunday holidaying in what the paper described as a "love nest" in Barbados with News International secretary Joanna Duckworth.[4]

MacKenzie is a right-wing Conservative and a committed Thatcherite. He was, and still is, a great admirer of Margaret Thatcher personally and argues that she is Britain's greatest post-war Prime Minister.[5] However, unlike many other right-wingers, he does not support use of the death penalty.

Kelvin's Wiki page. I wonder who did that.

I have got tickets to see this being recorded tomorrow at the BBC studio's. Didn't realise he was on it. Not sure whether to go or not.

He was on it a few weeks back mate. You should be safe tommorow i doubt he will be on it again so soon.

If he is, then heckle the cunt.

Why? Why would you feel let down by this show because they employeed that cunt? They would see no reason for not having him there, if anything because of his outlandish and pathetic efforts to be controversial, he is an ideal tit to emply for a show like this.

McKenzie is a cunt. We will never forget this and we should continue our boycott (although personally I'd much rather see more against the South Yorkshire police who not only caused the deaths but then also told the lies to that prick McKenzie and his Nazi publication) but expecting tv shows which are no doubt edited and run by people who will have no idea of what happened almost 20 years ago, to be beyond contempt because they employed a public mouthpiece is pointless.

If you enjoy the show, then continue to watch it. If that cunt is on it again, then switch over like I will. But then go back next week when he's not in and enjoy yourself. The people of Channel 4 or the people on this show are not anti-Liverpool or sticking 2 fingers up at us. They've just hired a prick to be on the show who'll mouth off about something and boost people talking about it.

The big fight is supporting Anne Williams and the fight for proper justice for the 96 lost reds that day and the survivors who were traumatised by those awful events. The Sun boycott is important and should never fall by the wayside, but it is not the most important thing. Justice is.

BBC, Channel 4, etc; they’re not employing him to annoy us. They employ him because he annoys everyone and so makes for good tv. We should always continue to remind people how much of an excuse for a human being this despicable pathetic hate filled urchin is, but don’t refuse to watch shows you enjoy because he has appeared on them once or twice. That has no benefit to anyone and only stops you enjoying one little thing more in this shitty world.

Fair comment/essay, and believe me when I say that I understand and I am in full support of Anne Williams. I just felt I had to vent my frustration and anger at someone or something. I do feel, however, that the more people know how much he is disliked the less reason to have him on their show.