You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mike Ashley

dave u

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for the guy:

He's a clueless fucking cunt and deserves everything that has happened to him.

I wish our owners would get the fucking message and sell up.

EDIT: Anyone see GG tragically attempting to sing YNWA? It was embarrassing.

Edited by 1892-LFCWasBorn

I don't know how anyone has sympathy for this Dick he knew what he was getting into from the begining

Whos fault was it he employed Keegan in the first place ?

Whos fault he employed that horrible little cunt Wise ?

Whos fault was it Keegan Walked ?

Who's fault is it he failed to get Keegan to come back ?

Who's fault is it now that the club is in such turmoil that it has scared off potential buyers ?

I'm Sorry but Mike Ashley has only one person to blame for the fuck up that is Newcastle and that is ?

I wish I was as clueless as he is, and make the sort of wedge that he has. :whoops:

I feel very sorry for him, He's bearing the brunt of a frustrated city blaming him for mistakes that were put in motion 5 years before he bought the club. The biggest mistake he ever made was bringing Kevin Keegan back to work with Denis wise.

Its the equivalent of Jesus returning and working under the pope, people would ask questions because of Jesus' popularity and experience with all things holy and revolt if the pope undermined him. Bottom line if you want people to respect you don't undermine their messiah

Ye I saw that, it was a pathetic sight.

I just think he's a fan who has got in way over his head. Yeah he's a knob, but unlike the two cunts who own our club I think he got into it with good intentions.

Unless he's lying in that interview, then he is entitled to value the club at the price he does as he's put that much into it from his own pocket, not from bank loans due to leveraging it up like the fucking lowlifes we've got.

I just think he's a fan who has got in way over his head. Yeah he's a knob, but unlike the two cunts who own our club I think he got into it with good intentions.

Unless he's lying in that interview, then he is entitled to value the club at the price he does as he's put that much into it from his own pocket, not from bank loans due to leveraging it up like the fucking lowlifes we've got.

A fan of who? He used to follow Spurs.

I agree, i'd take Ashley any day of the week over the two liars we've been landed with.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Apparently he bought it because Paul Kemsley (Spurs) told him it would be a good idea, and he (Ashley) isn't really that big a fan of Newcastle or football.

To be fair to ashley, he has put a lot of his own money into that club, something like £260m. That's a lot of cash in anyone's language. He also says the club isnt debt free so goodness only knows how much debt is still on the club plus, he's expecting to still be paying out the cash in future.

While ashley certain must take the blame for the current situation fo some poor decisions, it does also open up the question of how much of their own money 'owners' should put in. Everyone seems to have got a bit blase' with abramovich but even he has only given the chavs loans.

Takes deep pockets to run a club nowadays.