You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fernando: Dirk is spectacular

sh#t waffle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerrard, Torres, Mascherano, Carragher, Reina, Kuyt.

Add others to mix to complete a team, especially our system. Rafa's shown me, I understand it. We'll be adding Barry to that list soon.

It says in Smash Hits! that Rafas offloading Johnny Cash for John Barry.

Rashids talking shit again about Kuyt fans *deletes what I've just typed as he's not worth it grrrr*

Somehow that story does not seem right, maybe because Torres does not seem type of person to slag players off.

The other reason that story is taken the *** .

Kuyt is a good squad to have, just don't think he should be starting as many games next season and that a better replacement should be brought in if we want to challenge. If we don't buy anyone for there then obviously kuyt will play more games. But our right side is good defensively but poor in attack. Will have to see how Deagen is but i'm not getting my hopes up but kuyt going forward isn't that great but works hard.

I'd add agger to that list imho he is essential for defending/pressing high up the pitch. a key player.

Reina, carra, agger, gerrard, mascherano and torres is our spine. Everyone else could be replaced with someone better. But i wouldn't replace our spine for anyone in the world. If babel can show over 90 mins what he does as a sub then he'd become part of that spine too.

There are many superlatives I would use to describe Dirk Kuyt, but if im honest, spectacular isnt one of them.

Legend

Class

Awesome

Superb

Great

Genius

Sexy Fucker

but not spectacular.

There was a point of the season where i was calling for Dirks head. Ino his confidence was low and that but he was playing awful. By god hes made me eat humble pie. Whatta 2nd half of the season. Big man for the Big occasion. Scored against Inter, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Honest and Immense is our Dirk!

Kuyt is a good squad to have, just don't think he should be starting as many games next season and that a better replacement should be brought in if we want to challenge. If we don't buy anyone for there then obviously kuyt will play more games. But our right side is good defensively but poor in attack. Will have to see how Deagen is but i'm not getting my hopes up but kuyt going forward isn't that great but works hard.
We all dream of a squad of dirk kuyts..

He lost his Dad, and lost his way after that cant blame the guy as his dad was his biggest suporter. It took him a while to get back but i feel hes still working at it. He'll be a much better player this season than what we've seen last season!

FM ratings only go up to 20, can't have awesomeness 21

I really want some top quality competition for those wide positions this summer. Not just because it's something we need but because I reckon the competition would just force Dirk to be an even better player. He'd eat up the challenge I reckon.

Gerrard, Torres, Mascherano, Carragher, Reina, Kuyt.

Add others to mix to complete a team, especially our system. Rafa's shown me, I understand it. We'll be adding Barry to that list soon.

Rafa was on LFCtv earlier and stated that he has been watching Skrtel's progress since he was 18.

Maybe Rafa forgot him when he was showing you like.