You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Complaint to refereeing supremo Keith Hackett

grahamlfc

I have just sent a strongly worded Email to refereeing supremo Mr Keith Hackett in regard to the disgraceful prima donna performance of Steve Bennett at Old Trafford. Has it now come to the situation that players cannot even speak to referees?? Had Macherano swore at Bennett then I would have totally understood the showing of a red card, however, Mascherano had simply asked the refereee why he had booked the fouled Fernando Torres.

SKY pundit Andy Gray was scathing in his criticism of Bennett in regard to the sending off for simply asking the referee why he had booked Torres. Unfortunately Mr Jamie Redknapp disagreed and stated that Mascherano was quite rightly sent off!?!? Did this guy ever play for Liverpool FC??

A potentially great match was ruined by a totally inept arrogant refereeing display as once again the mind games by arrogant Ferguson once again sway the referee on to the side of the home team.

Make no mistake about it, Ferguson's mind games and petulant swipes at referees performances was also one of the reasons for this prima donna referee making some of the decisions he made.

I pay my season ticket to watch players, 11 against 11, I do NOT pay my season ticket or SKY subscription to watch inept referees who consider themselves to be the centre of attention ruining match after match.

I await Mr Keith Hacketts reply with interest...............................

The sending off meant that we were never going to get back into it in the second half, becuase Mascherano was covering the midfield and giving freedom to the people infront of him. Without him Gerrard had to drop back and so we lost his links with Torres, apart from when Gerrard joined the attack and left a huge gap for the Mancs 3 centre mids to play in.

We were shite before the sending off but with 11 men there would have been the oppotunity to step it up a gear in the second half (which we did for a spell) and have a genuine contest with them. When Masch left the field that was never going to happen.

And it was also interesting to see Ferdinand twice argue with Bennet and get exactly fuck all as a punishment. The day the F.A stop shitting themselves over Fergie's every opinion will probably only comes when the whisky-nosed cunt fucks of for the Scotland job.

I have just sent a strongly worded Email to refereeing supremo Mr Keith Hackett in regard to the disgraceful prima donna performance of Steve Bennett at Old Trafford. Has it now come to the situation that players cannot even speak to referees?? Had Macherano swore at Bennett then I would have totally understood the showing of a red card, however, Mascherano had simply asked the refereee why he had booked the fouled Fernando Torres.

SKY pundit Andy Gray was scathing in his criticism of Bennett in regard to the sending off for simply asking the referee why he had booked Torres. Unfortunately Mr Jamie Redknapp disagreed and stated that Mascherano was quite rightly sent off!?!? Did this guy ever play for Liverpool FC??

A potentially great match was ruined by a totally inept arrogant refereeing display as once again the mind games by arrogant Ferguson once again sway the referee on to the side of the home team.

Make no mistake about it, Ferguson's mind games and petulant swipes at referees performances was also one of the reasons for this prima donna referee making some of the decisions he made.

I pay my season ticket to watch players, 11 against 11, I do NOT pay my season ticket or SKY subscription to watch inept referees who consider themselves to be the centre of attention ruining match after match.

Nice try, but nothing will happen. Our league is as bent as Serie A. The only difference is that the Italians have actually had the bollocks to stand up to the corruption in their game, we haven't yet.

I had my doubts before today, I thought that people who suggested it were being paranoid, but you know what, I'm really starting to think they were right all along. I am just looking forward to seeing how many of their titles those horrible fucking corrupt cunts will be stripped of when this whole thing comes to light, hopefully we'll gain a bit more breathing space then. Fucking horrible corrupt ref-bribing cunts.

Maybe he'll eventually get round to dealing with Ferguson, who seems to be able to slander officials whenever he fancies. He should have the book thrown at him for the things he's said of late.

no no no no no, for Gods sake man do you not know the rules of premiership football? Fergusson can do and say exactly what he chooses.

You should have sent that by snail mail, you can't stuff handfuls of used banknotes into an e-mail. Or do the refs have a PayPal account or something?

Nice try, but nothing will happen. Our league is as bent as Serie A. The only difference is that the Italians have actually had the bollocks to stand up to the corruption in their game, we haven't yet.

That's very true, a belief I've held for a long time. Sometimes I do question if I'm being paranoid, but ultimately I always come back to the same point and I don't think it's coincidence. In fact, I'd go as far to say that it's overwhelmingly obvious.

However, the average British fan is thick as pigshit so there will never be the necessary traction with the wider football public to uncover it here. Too many admirers of certain clubs. It always amuses me just how many supporters of smaller clubs masterbate furiously over every percentage of possession Man Utd have in a match.

Stev Bennet always has been and always will be a cunt of a ref with zero man management skills. Clattenburgs performance versus Chelsea showed how a big game should be reff'd.

Interesting that fuckin blue nose has spent the last few weeks ranting about protecting Ronaldo and then sends out his team to kick the Kid all over the park. His booking was an absolute disgrace!

Stev Bennet always has been and always will be a cunt of a ref with zero man management skills. Clattenburgs performance versus Chelsea showed how a big game should be reff'd.

Interesting that fuckin blue nose has spent the last few weeks ranting about protecting Ronaldo and then sends out his team to kick the Kid all over the park. His booking was an absolute disgrace!

So true. Still cannot believe Torres got booked. :wallbutt:

A sending off was on the cards ...Bennett was the 4th official and copped some flack from Hackett after the Ashley Cole rant ..and as Hackett was in the stands yesterday...Bennett was a ticking bomb.........any way it a tradition that we get fucked over there....Owen ...Sami....McAteer.....still does`nt excuse a pisspoor performance all round

That would be the usual FA move wouldn't it? Find a scapegoat and show everybody they mean business. Meanwhile the silence after Ferguson's rant is deafening.

If that is to be the case, I'd like to think that our lawyers will be monitoring the situation and making notes of myriad identical incidents in which no punishment was forthcoming. FIFA get uppity about member clubs taking FAs to court, don't they? That would give the FA food for thought.

It's about time someone takes a stand against the bias, scapegoating and corruption in the English game. Unless our club is involved with it, I see no reason as to why we shouldn't seek to make an example of the FA as they are trying to do with us & Mascherano.