You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watch the Fuckin match will yer...

ted tucker

I am sick and fuckin tired of these pricks who spend most of the match taking pictures on their mobile phones cameras and rather than supporting the team. If you want pictures of the match google it FFS.

There was a gang of lads near me in the Annie Rd who did this, as well as fucking texting and generally taking no interest with regards to what was going on on the pitch, they didn't sing or get involved in any way whatsoever. Instead of going mad and celebrating when we scored they were too busy getting their phones out and taking pictures -AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i told them to stick their phones up their arses and start supporting the team the looks they gave me where priceless.

They also turned up 5 minutes late and went home before the end. It fucking sickens me that they know what time it starts and what is at stake. I'm sorry but these will be the gobshites that get tickets for the big games, just to say that they were there.

If your not interested in the match, fuck off and leave the tickets for someone who is.

WANKERS!!!!!!!

P.S. Fucking delighted with the result, have no voice left and still have a banging headache.

I've got no problem with people getting their phones out, some of the best moments are captured and you can relive them and keep them and share them forever. The Chelsea semi in 2005 for example. I wasnt there but I saw the reaction from someones phone and it was one of the greatest things that I've ever seen.

Not singing etc is just bullshit.

But then again. I rewatched the Chelsea semi from last year the other week and noticed how RED our half of the Anny Road and most of the cemetary was, and how everyone in the ground seemed to leap, not stand up out of their seats, but LEAP! It's never like that unless its a big game.

If we had support like that every week, against shite teams, they - and everyone else - would shit in their pants and wouldnt be able to do a thing. Imagine Derby faced with the support we CAN give, on top of how we played. It would have been into double figures.

But we don't do that, we only raise it for big games. Shame really.

(It has to be said; When we raise it, we really raise it, but still...you think of what it COULD be like)

I've got no problem with people getting their phones out, some of the best moments are captured and you can relive them and keep them and share them forever. The Chelsea semi in 2005 for example. I wasnt there but I saw the reaction from someones phone and it was one of the greatest things that I've ever seen.

Not a problem with specific moments, but taking them for every corner, throw in, during the warm up when you can hardly see the players anyway or just for no apparent reason for the whole 90 mins is taking the piss.

I felt quite sorry for the two lads in front of me as they had what must be the slowest digital cameras ever. They kept trying to take pictures but ended up with an empty frame as the subject refused to assume a fixed position for the next five minutes. Having them shoved in our faces when singing was a bit much, though.

Was in the LFC store in Williamson Square yesterday, it was like Ellis Island when the Irish arrived in America 200 odd years ago. "Seamus, oi can't wait for the match ya know, where do we get taxis from arond here to the groond, never been here before loike"

Quite obvious why you chose that avatar now, bellend :angry:

Was in the LFC store in Williamson Square yesterday, it was like Ellis Island when the Irish arrived in America 200 odd years ago. "Seamus, oi can't wait for the match ya know, where do we get taxis from arond here to the groond, never been here before loike"

I dont get it , is your problem with Irish people or people who dont know their way around Liverpool?:no

I am sick and fuckin tired of these pricks who spend most of the match taking pictures on their mobile phones cameras and rather than supporting the team. If you want pictures of the match google it FFS.

There was a gang of lads near me in the Annie Rd who did this, as well as fucking texting and generally taking no interest with regards to what was going on on the pitch, they didn't sing or get involved in any way whatsoever. Instead of going mad and celebrating when we scored they were too busy getting their phones out and taking pictures -AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i told them to stick their phones up their arses and start supporting the team the looks they gave me where priceless.

They also turned up 5 minutes late and went home before the end. It fucking sickens me that they know what time it starts and what is at stake. I'm sorry but these will be the gobshites that get tickets for the big games, just to say that they were there.

If your not interested in the match, fuck off and leave the tickets for someone who is.

WANKERS!!!!!!!

P.S. Fucking delighted with the result, have no voice left and still have a banging headache.

Yes dad

Guest TheCraftyCarper

Can i quietly say that i do agree "nearly" but if you manage to get a ticket in the front row, i dont mind if fans want to get a nice unique still image of thier hero.

The one of Riise on my name, was indeed my own work from row 2 against Arsenal on the Hillsborough Justice day.

Funny thing is, i got offered tickets on row 3 for the manx game on the 16th for me nephew and me in the kop behind the goal, but we were 3 seats apart. And daft sod me said no can i have 2 together please and ended up in block 224 in Annie Road. Would of been a great picture seat from the Kop with Pepe just a arms reach away.

Never mind its a great view from up yonda, and we so sing up there too. But i was a bit embarrassed when they sung "going down" to derby supporters.

Its the "Going Down" "Ease ease" "your not singing any more" brigade that i just loathe with embarrasment.

The Kop do it thier won way, Annie Road newbies must start realising this for our own uniquiness benefit.

RTK, must live on. :sniff: