You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I seem to have got myself pissed tonight thread

grazywalker

Welcome if you are coming back from the pub or indeed if you are pissed like me.

If you atr going to post

NO SPELL CHECKS or checking over words first post goes.end off

Whiskey bitch .

Mt borther in law knows moe than me typ

see i have stopped checking

i went ti chippy tonight and snuck in two pints in local pub.I rule.

H

was hoping to celebrate england not qualifying for the euro's but very disappointed. girlfriend is working so i'd broken out a case of lovely 'Krusovice' Czech lager.

Where did you get the Krusovice? I was drinking that stuff on tap in Riga last weekend. Probably the finest of all the Czech beers.

fuckin hilarious that england bollocks tonight. watching everyone in the bar going mad at the end, shouting, slamming doors, throwing there shitty england hats that they got free because they bought 6pints of carlsberg.

HAAAAAAAHAAAAAA

get a fuckin bevy down ya boys and chill out.

Liverpool first second third........ England 18th

wifes uncle had a andom party in the nelson in grove road wallasey.It was pretty shit but beer was served.I went downstairs to the pub part where more beer options were available and decided to pinch to kronenburg pint glasses.

not that pissed tonight .actuallly yes i AN

the wife has just said if you can get off that fuckin website for once in your life you can get it tonight.

gUESS i will stay on then ...... Yeh ..see you all in the motbnig .night night

wifes uncle had a andom party in the nelson in grove road wallasey.It was pretty shit but beer was served.I went downstairs to the pub part where more beer options were available and decided to pinch to kronenburg pint glasses.

not that pissed tonight .actuallly yes i AN

the wife has just said if you can get off that fuckin website for once in your life you can get it tonight.

gUESS i will stay on then ...... Yeh ..see you all in the motbnig .night night

Hahaha quality piss head material there!

Nice place the Nely, is it stil a rip off though?

• 9 months later...
Was told to slim down. Fuck that, at least for tonight. I'm on the ale big time, although the spelling hasnæt gone to fuck just yet.

you be the man baby!! dont forget to pucnch her in the fanny... pissed or no pissed.

yes i am well ont eh ay to being pissed... bored enough that me and my friend are man hunting... pioor bggers...

is it to early to be this dfone in?

No, not too early. I'll stop by in a while, I live next door after all.

ddim problme y golfball..... tell you what, you bring alchoil with you and my mate Paula will sort out any need you may have... note im volunteering her, nopt me.... im bustu with pretneding to work. ish. ok random researchy bits.