You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

The absolutely excruciating servile arse licking on Facebook is unbearable at the moment, yet I am astonished to have not yet seen anyone calling Queenie bollocks some kind of pioneering feminist yet

Well it's not like she was the first queen, is it. She wasn't even the first Elizabeth.

I was delivering in Caernarfon this morning right by the castle if anyone knows it , As I got in the Van a camera crew appeared and tried collaring two old girls .

I heard the reporter say Do you have anything to say about the Queens death the look on the faces of the two girls was a picture as they marched on saying No Thank you 

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

I was delivering in Caernarfon this morning right by the castle if anyone knows it , As I got in the Van a camera crew appeared and tried collaring two old girls .

I heard the reporter say Do you have anything to say about the Queens death the look on the faces of the two girls was a picture as they marched on saying No Thank you 

I was there a few weeks back. Lovely place.

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I'd the Queen were alive she'd be fucking livid with the lack of respect shown today. 

Church bells should be ringing each hour,, the QE2 should be scuttled in the Thames, every female should be wearing a black veil and stilettos, 70 horses should be put into Westminster Abbey.

And the state funeral should be screened in black & white.

I remember Churchill’s funeral. Fuck it was grim.

39 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Im surprised Melons turned down the chance to slate her…

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

They've been doing it up these past few weeks, maybe in anticipation for something to do with this. It is a beautiful part of Wales.

Here's Leanne Wood the former leader of Plaid Cymru, National Party of Wales, its the first bit of dissent I've heard from a mainstream politician. She's 100% correct.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Tories will be dismissing any criticism over the coming months accusing anyone of disrespecting the queen. 

It's pretty disrespectful to feed your children a week after the Queen has died. Have you got no respect for her or the things she's done? Food is for Snowflakes anyway.