You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You took time to find the perfect card?

You kept watching a girl's Facebook updates all night to see if she mentioned it?

When she didn't you went seeking her approval?

What happened?

You were my sire, man! You were my... Yoda!

Ha ha. Unbelievably Section is a mere mortal like the rest of us.

Fucking women.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the exact experience. Card and flowers for someone I recently started seeing. No response of thanks. Crystallised what she thinks of me I guess

Onwards and upwards

Makes you wonder what she thought was going on. You need a night out with greenoak to call us for everything

Fucking women.

Or not

Once upon a time, a guy asked a beautiful girl 'Will you marry me?'

The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after

and rode motorcycles

and went fishing

and hunting

and watched football

and played golf a lot

and drank beer and scotch

and had tons of money in the bank

and left the toilet seat up

and scratched his balls

and his arse

and farted whenever he wanted..

The End

Fucking Valentines Day. Fuck off.

If anyone on here is one of them soppy cunt boyfriends who spends a few ton on their bird, gets bunches of roses delivered to them in work, book surprise weekends away, buy them little shitty fucking teddy bears and big bastard extravagant Valentines Day cards, then you can cunt the fuck off too. You give the rest of us a bad name.

She got a card off me, and I took her out for her tea on Monday night. Then she's got a cob on because all the girls in work were spoilt rotten by their soft cunt boyfriends who've obviously been hanging out of some other tart for the past 6months and felt guilty. Fuck off Valentines Day, absolute scam of a day. Shite.

She went on at me to make her a meal so I bought some pork chops, put them in the oven then realised I had bought nothing else to go with them so I went the chippy and bought Curry and rice. Served her Curry, rice and a pork chop, and a butty.

Any feller would be made up with that.

I booked a table for us in a lovely place for half 8. Got there and she seen her arse. I didn't know she hated snooker, ungrateful cunt.

Valentines day.. I demanded Flowers to the office, some diamond earings I'd seen a few weeks before a gushing card and a meal in raymond blancs place down the road..Because I'm fucking worth it.

He got the bill and a word of thanks..Because I'm worth it!

Valentines day.. I demanded Flowers to the office, some diamond earings I'd seen a few weeks before a gushing card and a meal in raymond blancs place down the road..Because I'm fucking worth it.

He got the bill and a word of thanks..Because I'm worth it!

He got the bill because he's nobbing some younger bit in the side...

You took time to find the perfect card?

You kept watching a girl's Facebook updates all night to see if she mentioned it?

When she didn't you went seeking her approval?

What happened?

You were my sire, man! You were my... Yoda!

Nigga please, I took time to find one that didn't make me look like a welpy fruit, that's value added time spent.

Her update came up on my feed, and the first thing I though was 'thieving royal mail cunts'.

Once upon a time, a guy asked a beautiful girl 'Will you marry me?'

The girl said, 'NO!'

And the guy lived happily ever after

and rode motorcycles

and went fishing

and hunting

and watched football

and played golf a lot

and drank beer and scotch

and had tons of money in the bank

and left the toilet seat up

and scratched his balls

and his arse

and farted whenever he wanted..

and lived happily ever after

The End

Valentine's Day, just like engagements, weddings, holidays and babies are the female equivalent of a dick measuring contest. Fucks me right off.

Bollocks - I've got 4 kids, that would insinuate my ex has a dick like a donkey's. I can assure you that is not the case.

• 2 weeks later...
Makes you wonder what she thought was going on. You need a night out with greenoak to call us for everything

Or not

Yep you called it correct

We went out Saturday night - we made out after a club night, but she ushered me out of the club saying her ex was there (and Albanian kick boxer)

Texted me today to say she still has feeling for him. Nice

That is 5 dumpings this calender, vs one I have managed to dump

Surely a record of some sort

I think I am dating the wrong kind of girl, but as always I never learn, and repeatedly make the same mistakes

One day eh - but good call mate