You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ring of fire...

dave u

Just read the article about the song on .tv and it listed artists who had done covers of it. One of them was Coldplay!!!!! Jesus fucking Christ I dread to think what that sounded like, fucking horrible whiney twats that they are.

I hate Coldplay, and I hate anyone who likes Coldplay. Fuck Coldplay, whining dreary fuckers. And fuck anyone who doesn't hate them.

As you were.

Just read the article about the song on .tv and it listed artists who had done covers of it. One of them was Coldplay!!!!! Jesus fucking Christ I dread to think what that sounded like, fucking horrible whiney twats that they are.

I hate Coldplay, and I hate anyone who likes Coldplay. Fuck Coldplay, whining dreary fuckers. And fuck anyone who doesn't hate them.

As you were.

They're too dull to hate, they get more of a 'meh' sound out of me.

I used to hate people who liked Coldplay, but then went out with a girl for a bit who was really into them. So now I see them more as misguided and in need of education. (Who was it that called them Bubonic Coldplague? Liked that.)

People who like Robbie Williams though… they will be first against the wall come the revolution.

I went to the Witness festival in Ireland a few years. I was totally wasted on vodka by about 7pm and spent the first half hour of the Coldplay set standing in the middle of all their fans shouting that they were "middle of the road shite", "this songs just like the last fcking one", "get your finger out you boring cunt" and generally giving them all kinds of shit. They didnt hear me but their "fans" were getting uppity and my mates had to drag me away before I got lynched.

I remember none of it. Though it remains one of my proudest moments.

As you were.

Don't forget that Coldplay is influenced by A-ha ;)

The only concert I have ever walked out of in my life - Coldplay.

And I have stood through whitesnake and the proclaimers!!! (which were both class BTW!!)

Ha. The Count went to see the Proclaimers at the North wales Theatre, for free the Count might add. They were quality. Cheese. But quality. Like Gouda, in that respect.

They had this geeky guitar player who thought he was on stage with the who the way he was strutting about.