You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Come on juve

kopsawyer

Come on Juve. Hate the thought of Arsenal going all the way and winning it. Mind you it aint going to be Juve who does it. they look shite.

It wouldn't bother me if Arsenal won it, I'd like to see if Wenger compares it to Millwall getting to the Cup Final again. Doubt it though.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get people like you this is an lfc forum where we discuss things about lfc etc yet you want to be a smart-arse i'd love to bump into you

Fellow forumite, your language sucks. Please improve it.

Most people appreciate it if you take a minimum effort to making their reading of your posts as easy as possible. I can't be arsed reading a post three times to understand what you're trying to say. FFS, I've read Google translations of Spanish that make more sense than you.

In short, get your fucking act together if you want responses to what you actually said instead of how you tried (and failed) to say it.

let me put "why i would love to bump into you" in scouse language, it means sarcastically (sorry if i have spelt it wrong) that you sound like a great laugh. not i want to smash your face in.

I'm from Liverpool. Carry on though.

Why do I always get "Just" by Radiohead in my head when I read Nick's posts?

Anyone who wants Juve to beat Arsenal is a classless twat end of stroy

Carragher wants Arsenal to win but there again he has class and isnt a classless twat like some of our fans

Ah right lets all follow Carra.

Baaaaa

Juve are one of the worst & dullest teams I've seen in theis seasons CL.

Carragher wants Arsenal to win but there again he has class and isnt a classless twat like some of our fans

Your raving mad contradictions are somewhat of a regular occurrence Nick, but that's the best one for quite a while.

Why???

I am from Denmark. Explain to me please why the fuck I should want Arsenal to win anything. Ever.

And please stop your sweeping generalisations on everybody who doesn't agree with you.

Me Nick I am a Liverpool fan end of story. To be perfectly honest could not give a flying but yeah Juve ahead of the Arse every time. The less I read about it this year the better and if they go through that is all we will hear.

It is only a choice in my opinion of a match I have no interest in - so chill Nick.

I must be classless then because I WANT ARSENAL OUT, Why? Because Arsehole Whinger took it upon himself to belittle our achievement last season by comparing us to Millwall.If that makes me a classless twat then so be it.

Carragher knows better than to go against british teams in Europe if he wants a quiet life in the press.

I'd bet that's a bigger factor.

Tell you what though, it's obvious on this and the display at Highbury why Juventus are nicknamed "the old lady". as up til now they look like a bunch of old ladies playing 5 a side in a Tesco carpark.

( hope that this was puncuated to Stu Monty's liking )? ;)

Juve have been so fcuking poor its unreal. Needing 2 goals at least, they have shown no desire,no tempo, and had about 1 shot on goal.

Cant belive how poor they are top of the leauge and that.

A poor match the usual andy gray licking arsenals arse no doubt wenger will do his two armed celebration at the end cocksuker.

Game over,rant over lol.

I would like to add that Zlatan Imbrohimvich is shit.

And Capello, God love the bespectaled Italian, has a very undisciplined team.

Capello reminds me of erikkson,saw him sitting in his dugout he needed to drive his team on.No drive from the manager no drive from the team sums juve up imo.

Capello like Fergie have had their time.

Juve were dogshit. Is their a more overated strikeforce than Trezuguet & Ibrahimovich. Give me Crouch 10 times out of 10 every day of the fucking week over those two donkeys.

Hopefully Villareal will fuck the cockney cunts over. Riquelme to shit on the new national press hero in fabregas.

Arsenal now have a real chance of winning the trophy, I think they have the beating of Barca (they lack punch and killer instinct) and AC Milan (who are worse than Juve) but Villareal might cause them serious problems because they are a very physical team and have every chance of getting to the final.

Dont think Villareal can win the trophy but think they may beat Arsenal but If Arsenal win i expect them to win the final.

Barca (they lack punch and killer instinct)

Nick, Ronaldinho and Eto'o alone have nearly 50 goals between them alone, Larsson chips in with double figures, Messi must have about 7 or 8, Giuly gets a few as do Van Bommel and Deco, they're averaging more than two goals a game in Spain, smashed in a load in the Group stage of the CL aswell, they might of had a bit of a dry spell in the last 5 or so games but I think saying Barca "lack punch and killer instinct" is taking the piss a bit to be honest.

Saw earlier that in 8 matches (now) against English teams, he is yet to win. 4 draws and 4 defeats if I'm not mistaken.

I saw that stat too, it's bollocks. Capello was manager of Roma in our UEFA Cup match in 2000/01 & they beat us 1-0 in the second leg.

Guest Dancing Dave
you're doing it again what does anti-smart mean that saying is not known in L4

Jebus.....and neither are you.