You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ronaldinho

GeoffM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one that's got a sickening feeling about this one?

Depends on who you support :whistle:

Barca own this match, so if you are with the rest of the football world you have nothing to worry about.

How dirty is Carvalho when tham corners come in? Don't think I've ever seen a player commit so many sneaky fouls than this horrible bastard.

The ref's going to have to be 150% sure before giving anything after all the rubbish sh*t coat has come out with.

You would think that Refs see the shit he does and watch out for it, he is one dirty fuck.

How dirty is Carvalho when tham corners come in? Don't think I've ever seen a player commit so many sneaky fouls than this horrible bastard.

Ah the time of the Huth.

That tactical genius that is mourinho is resorting to plan A. Robert Huth a center back going to play center forward.

Pissed myself. What makes him think it's going to work this year?

(Edit - rhetorical question. The answer is that he doesn't think it'll work. It's just his one, single, solitary idea.)

Pissed myself. What makes him think it's going to work this year?

(Edit - rhetorical question. The answer is that he doesn't think it'll work. It's just his one, single, solitary idea.)

The itv commentators really are outdoing themselves tonight I must add.

Saying they've now changed their style since huth came on.

Now a penalty given when it shouldn't have been. First offside then a perfect challenge on dickhead terry.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but a rare moment of class from Lampard after the final whistle, swapping shirts and what looked like a good-natured word with Ronaldinho. When your side's been turned over like that all you can do is acknowledge the quality of the side that did it to you. Something that the man they call "The Translator" would do well to learn.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but a rare moment of class from Lampard after the final whistle, swapping shirts and what looked like a good-natured word with Ronaldinho. When your side's been turned over like that all you can do is acknowledge the quality of the side that did it to you. Something that the man they call "The Translator" would do well to learn.

Some people on here wouldnt like our players to do that. They cant be happy if they lose whatsoever.

I agree with you.

As for the game. We won the group making chelsea play barcelona. We put them out. Excellent.

Worse thing about the game? The ref. Blowing up for everything. But its was jose wanted. Now all we can ask for for chelsea is owen to be fit for the fa cup game against the bar codes.