You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is against the wall....

Mav

Guest BootleBoy
Hmm, that sounds like your describing a 'fit bird' now where have I heard that before ? Im sure I know someone with a 'fit bird' ...........

l4lad off raotl?

I gotta admit why queue when there is a gap to be fully exploited, I do it all the time on my way to work, its not my fault pepole dont think the same way, why wait when you can get there quicker a simple wave to the queue behind is my salute as I drive past acknowledging the fit birds who are cutting up the slow people in the right hand lane. :whistle:

First up against the wall. The people that make the drawings and instructions for flatpack furniture.

a) the idiots can't draw.

b) they always leave out that important little nut that you need to keep everything from falling apart. This forces you to ring the store who will then in turn tell you that you need to bring it all back to them.

It's the pricks that let queue-jumpers in that should be first up to the wall. If they didn't let them in, no-one would try jump the queue. They're fucking pussies. I've nearly crashed my car dozens of times as I ride the bumper of the car in front just so some prick coming up on the inside doesn't get let in.

Amen to the women drivers bit as well. I fucking hate it when you extend a courtesy to a fellow driver and they don't acknowledge it (hats off to Leeds bus drivers on that score - regularly get double indicator flash and on many occasions, thumbs up out the window to boot. Good lads). Women are deffo the rudest drivers.

The fucking worst though, for me, are motorcyclists. What a bunch of cunts. Regularly commit all the crimes listed above. Had a spot of road rage with one yesterday on my way to work. They think that when you try to kill them, it's because you haven't seen them. Explained to him that I had seen him, but that I'd also indicated to pull in, and what the fuck sort of a case does he think he has?? Why should I have let the cunt get past? Buy a car, you cunt.

It's the pricks that let queue-jumpers in that should be first up to the wall. If they didn't let them in, no-one would try jump the queue. They're fucking pussies. I've nearly crashed my car dozens of times as I ride the bumper of the car in front just so some prick coming up on the inside doesn't get let in.

Amen to the women drivers bit as well. I fucking hate it when you extend a courtesy to a fellow driver and they don't acknowledge it (hats off to Leeds bus drivers on that score - regularly get double indicator flash and on many occasions, thumbs up out the window to boot. Good lads). Women are deffo the rudest drivers.

The fucking worst though, for me, are motorcyclists. What a bunch of cunts. Regularly commit all the crimes listed above. Had a spot of road rage with one yesterday on my way to work. They think that when you try to kill them, it's because you haven't seen them. Explained to him that I had seen him, but that I'd also indicated to pull in, and what the fuck sort of a case does he think he has?? Why should I have let the cunt get past? Buy a car, you cunt.

i already called the pricks that let queue jumpers in to the wall Emlyn, so no need.

Also, take the word Motor off Motorcyclists and you have yet another culprit.

"I dont have to stop for traffic light" yes you do you prick.

also on my way home last night down kirkstall road there were a group of cyclists riding in pairs, now you have got a fucking cycle lane, what more do you want, I get shit if i drive in your cycle lane, so get the fuck out of MY road, the road that my fucking fuel tax goes towards.

Last week I was waiting in a queue in Asda, in Bromborough, and the bloke in front wanted to get out to change his bread whilst the checkout girl was scanning the rest of his shite. I left a gap so he could get back in. All of a sudden, some piss soaked, Grandma gegs in the gap I'd left. I turn red with rage.

Me: " Ee argh love, there's a queue you know?"

Piss Stains "You'll be old one day."

Me: "It's got nothing to do with age. There was a queue."

Piss Stains: "Well, why was there a gap?"

Me: Attempts to ignore and counts to ten. However, it didn't work.

Me: "It's about manners, there was a queue."

Piss Stains "I haven't got any."

Me: "I've noticed."

Piss Stains lets me back in where I was. The bloke comes back and I tell the old bag that was why I was stood back. I don't mind letting people in front of me if they are disabled or whatever but when they just take the piss they can get to fuck.

Last week I was waiting in a queue in Asda, in Bromborough, and the bloke in front wanted to get out to change his bread whilst the checkout girl was scanning the rest of his shite. I left a gap so he could get back in. All of a sudden, some piss soaked, Grandma gegs in the gap I'd left. I turn red with rage.

Piss Stains lets me back in where I was. The bloke comes back and I tell the old bag that was why I was stood back. I don't mind letting people in front of me if they are disabled or whatever but when they just take the piss they can get to fuck.

Disabled people can wait thier turn. Unless thier disability is queue related combustion then they can get to fuck with queue jumping.

On the ASDA theme - people who carry about a hundred items (ok 12) through the TEN ITEMS OR LESS QUEUE. And its normally old people.

Can't you fuckwits read?