You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha have a look at the people I disagree with, they're all caricatures of you. I can read your type like a book. Tell me what in the flying fuck is "emo" about Corbyn's tweet? 

Go on Sipper, dissect his tweet and tell me what he said is wrong with it.  I'll help you below so you don't have to backtrack:

An entire culture, history and people are disappearing under the rubble – buried by the moral cowardice of our political leaders. Artists whose work we will never know. Teachers whose lessons we will never learn. Children whose laughter we will never hear. We must keep raising our voice for an immediate ceasefire. For the universal application of international law. For our shared humanity. For the only path to a just & lasting peace: an end to the occupation of Palestine.

"your type"? What, a Tory? Yeah. You're even further down the rabbit hole than I realised if you've come to that conclusion based on my posts on here. It's a real laugh seeing you taking the righteous moral high ground, though, on every fucking thing going on in the world and every person in it, you 'decent' person...

Corbyn's post is an appeal to emotion, not to reason. And I've already said, twice now, what I find wrong with his insistence that there is only way path to peace in that region. 

1 minute ago, Jack the Sipper said:

"your type"? What, a Tory? Yeah. You're even further down the rabbit hole than I realised if you've come to that conclusion based on my posts on here. It's a real laugh seeing you taking the righteous moral high ground, though, on every fucking thing going on in the world and every person in it, you 'decent' person...

Corbyn's post is an appeal to emotion, not to reason. And I've already said, twice now, what I find wrong with his insistence that there is only way path to peace in that region. 

You’re weird. Why do you care so much what an elderly man has posted on social media? 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Like I said to Bruce, what else can he do? It's not like the electorate gave a man with emotional capacity a chance to make a difference is it. 

You can piss and moan about me all you want at least I've got something to say and don't cloak it with utter wham like you.  You're a fucking idiot. 

Just now, Nelly-Matip said:

You’re weird. Why do you care so much what an elderly man has posted on social media? 

Is calling people who criticise Him 'weird' the new thing for the cultists? 

And what a weird question to ask about the man who was recently leader of the opposition in this country for 4 years, who's word is held as good among his disciples, and whose social media post that I commented on (and drew the predictable reaction from his fans) was put on this site, on this thread, only yesterday. Do you ask the 'weirdos' that stick his banal utterances on here with approving regularity why they care so much what an elderly man has posted on social media?  

He's gone, get over it.

Just now, Jack the Sipper said:

And what a weird question to ask about the man who was recently leader of the opposition in this country for 4 years, who's word is held as good among his disciples, and whose social media post that I commented on (and drew the predictable reaction from his fans) was put on this site, on this thread, only yesterday. Do you ask the 'weirdos' that stick his banal utterances on here with approving regularity why they care so much what an elderly man has posted on social media?  

He's gone, get over it.

Who brought him up? It wasn't a "cultist" 

How anyone can take that tweet and find wrong in it is beyond me. maybe the actual "cult" is those who see beyond genuine decency and try a dissect a strong worded, peaceful tweet as something to be shrugged at. 

2 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

He's gone, get over it.

We have. You’re the one typing paragraphs over what an elderly independent back bench MP tweeted. I think there’s more of a criticise anything Corbyn does cult at play here, rather than a Corbyn cult. 

He’s gone, get over it. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

We’ve had plenty of jarg anti-Semitic nonsense in our own country (my party) over the last few years because the lobby here is just as strong. We’ve had politicians willing to hand elections to the Tories over this stuff. 

As has been said before, all these false anti-Semitic claims do harm to people, Jewish or otherwise. 

Agreed. Like islamophobia, anti-semitism is vile that should not be tolerated.

Anti-zionism is not anti-semitism though.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Given the number of times you post about him, you appear to have difficulty doing so yourself.

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

No. Have you not being paying attention for any of the 55 years?

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

We have. You’re the one typing paragraphs over what an elderly independent back bench MP tweeted. I think there’s more of a criticise anything Corbyn does cult at play here, rather than a Corbyn cult. 

He’s gone, get over it. 

1 minute ago, House of Dirk said:

Taking your own mother fucking advice

"Corbyn Cultist" must be the new "Woke" seeing as when you ask them they refuse to define it. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Like I said to Bruce, what else can he do? It's not like the electorate gave a man with emotional capacity a chance to make a difference is it. 

You can piss and moan about me all you want at least I've got something to say and don't cloak it with utter wham like you.  You're a fucking idiot. 

You don't really have anything to say though, do you. Posting a thousand times a day doesn't equate to saying anything meaningful. It's all 'cunts', 'Tory cunts', evil', 'scum cunts', 'evil Tory scum cunts' , 'rats' or variations thereof with you. 

You've got tourettes of the keyboard. And about as much self-awareness as that other soft-headed cultist on here, who you're joining on my block list. Unlike you, I'm not into derailing threads with week-long beer-fuelled arguments on the fucking internet with strangers because they dared to express a view I didn't agree with.

Now begone, Foghorn.

15 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Baby raping supporting cunt.  On two continents now too.  

The very definition of a useful idiot.  

Anubis - fuck me, a public servant.  The others were always stupid.  

Horrific.  Not one mention of the press conference where Israel showed the atrocities filmed and broadcast by these cunts. Children dismembered, a pregnant women cut open.  The Filipino bloke having his head hacked off. Stronts fault all of it.  You fucking hypocritical bastards.

Calling him out, demanding he respond.  Cunts.  

Hang on, some of us called out the horrible Stronts pile on. Cunts demanding he answered for Israel, the blatant pack bullying mentality.

Nice to see you back.

Just now, Jack the Sipper said:

You don't really have anything to say though, do you. Posting a thousand times a day doesn't equate to saying anything meaningful. It's all 'cunts', 'Tory cunts', evil', 'scum cunts', 'evil Tory scum cunts' , 'rats' or variations thereof with you. 

You've got tourettes of the keyboard. And about as much self-awareness as that other soft-headed cultist on here, who you're joining on my block list. Unlike you, I'm not into derailing threads with week-long beer-fuelled arguments on the fucking internet with strangers because they dared to express a view I didn't agree with.

Now begone, Foghorn.

So basically what you're saying is I've pulled you up, asked you to explain and because you can't I'm now a beer fuelled worthless millions times a day poster who you're going to block. 

I'll scratch that up as another medal because in between my angry "cunt, tory, evil, twat" beer sodden ramblings I make a lot of fucking sense that your closet tory brain can't handle. You've malfunctioned because I've pulled you up. You fucking shithouse. 

22 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

without being a cultist

what did he say that was so objectionable? 

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

Hang on, some of us called out the horrible Stronts pile on. Cunts demanding he answered for Israel, the blatant pack bullying mentality.

Nice to see you back.

A few of us also called out the racist @Planet Origi for repeatedly calling Jews rats. Some of the 'committed anti-racists' on here turned the other cheek, as Jesus would.

• Downvote 1