You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

King Kenny's lot will get the go ahead (IMO)

Rashid

Not sure why there's all the animosity to Koptalk on here. I go there too, and I've had no problems whatsoever.

Ages ago it was reported on there that Mike Jefferies and Stuart Ford are putting together a consortium - the L4 group. Mike Jefferies did a Q and A session - answering questions put to him by members of the forum. This was quite informative.

In the last week or so the name Jeffereies has broken into the press - but I knew about it a long time ago. I've heard mentions of the L4 group and Kraft being behind it/major investor. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

Not sure why all this animosity to KopTalk though. What's the big deal?

Not sure why there's all the animosity to Koptalk on here. I go there too, and I've had no problems whatsoever.

Ages ago it was reported on there that Mike Jefferies and Stuart Ford are putting together a consortium - the L4 group. Mike Jefferies did a Q and A session - answering questions put to him by members of the forum. This was quite informative.

In the last week or so the name Jeffereies has broken into the press - but I knew about it a long time ago. I've heard mentions of the L4 group and Kraft being behind it/major investor. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

Not sure why all this animosity to KopTalk though. What's the big deal?

Isn't Sol Campbell after checkin in to The adelphi as well :laugh:

Isn't Sol Campbell after checkin in to The adelphi as well :laugh:

Everyone gets it wrong from time to time, some of the most reliable sites on the net had deals done for Alan Smith and Joe Barton in the summer and the Barton thing was even after Benitez joined… Besides, Sky Andrew admitted holding talks with Liverpool in any case.

Everyone gets it wrong from time to time, some of the most reliable sites on the net had deals done for Alan Smith and Joe Barton in the summer and the Barton thing was even after Benitez joined… Besides, Sky Andrew admitted holding talks with Liverpool in any case.

But on the day Sol was actually being paraded infront of the cameras at highbury?

hmm.

In otehr words Big Fat Lyer and Fan Fleecer Oldham just makes some shit up and regurgiatates loads of other shit that he's "heard". Then he completely and conveniently ignores the 99% of utter shite that he spouts that doesn't come off and then celebrates the stuff that does come off by some fluke of pure guesswork as if he had made the scoop himself.

The man is a complete fucking dick.

Let him come in here and defend himself to me if he's so honest. buyt he won't because I'd rip him to shreds as he knows himself that he's a fucking lying cunt who fleeces good Reds from their hard earned. FACT.

Feel free to run over to KT and let him know my feelings. We'll see if he's man enough to come over here and defend himself.

He won't be.

prick.

Are you fatboy in disguise ??? ARRRRRRR you fa hat boy in disguise.............

Didn't he claim Martin O Neill was signing as well ??? He only gave his "exclusive" benitez after seeing his picture on TLW front cover

Guest desertscouser
Rash, great to see Duncan get another 'exclusive,' especially one that had appeared on FT.com beforehand.

The piece on FT.com about ten days ago?

Sorry to piss on your chips mate but credit where credit's due, the Jefferies and Ford consortium was mentioned on the site about 2 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

SNIP OF INFO ON THE KRAFTS, L4'S PRIMARY INVESTOR FROM KOPTALK

Last night's U.S. Football on ABC. New England Patriots v Miami Dolphins. Deep into 4th quarter with Patriots heading for their 25th win from last 26 (NFL record). Camera zooms in on Robert and Jonathan Kraft sitting in the stands amidst 70,000 fans packed into the Gillette Stadium.

ABC commentator: "When you look at what the Krafts have achieved with the Patriots over the past 10 years you have to say that they have become not only the model for any NFL franchise, but perhaps the model for the whole of American sports".

Joeyb - to be fair mate... the L4 consortium are members of KT!

I am not trumpeting KT just sayin that on this subject they are miles ahead of everyone else.

SNIP OF INFO ON THE KRAFTS, L4'S PRIMARY INVESTOR FROM KOPTALK

Last night's U.S. Football on ABC. New England Patriots v Miami Dolphins. Deep into 4th quarter with Patriots heading for their 25th win from last 26 (NFL record). Camera zooms in on Robert and Jonathan Kraft sitting in the stands amidst 70,000 fans packed into the Gillette Stadium.

ABC commentator: "When you look at what the Krafts have achieved with the Patriots over the past 10 years you have to say that they have become not only the model for any NFL franchise, but perhaps the model for the whole of American sports".

Joeyb - to be fair mate... the L4 consortium are members of KT!

I am not trumpeting KT just sayin that on this subject they are miles ahead of everyone else.

OK, Jackass I'll bite.

Snippet- Final Score- Miami 29 NE 28 (Miami has won their second game of the year!!)

Any fucking idiot can run an NFL franchise- the goddam league makes it so (salary cap, billion dollar TV deal). Seriuosly, the King Helmet of all Helmets could have success. The NFL is a partnership with revenue/cost certainty.