You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Posters

redheart

18 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The greatest of them all…

72F28383-4A7B-4565-8FDB-DBC1032F6E34.jpeg

These are the arses I spent my 20's with. 

17 minutes ago, Jennings said:

0/5 negged for Lindisfarne.

If I wasn't a nonce I'd revenge neg you back you heathen 

16 minutes ago, Jennings said:

haha...1/5 kudos points.

I meant the non Liverpool bands you fucking weirdo!

If were talking Liverpool then its

Atomic Kitten

Coral

Lightning Seeds

Elvis Costello

Frankie Goes To Hollywood

6 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

You sound like my wife, Johnny!. Of course they aren’t. Film posters are a form of art. They look great in frames.

Yeah, I get that. And if I ever win the lottery and get to have a home cinema room, I’d definitely have some classic movie posters of my favourites, but I always find it a bit odd when they are just on the walls of an adults living room, or bedroom.  I’m not saying it’s wrong, just saying I find it odd. 

14 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Yeah, I get that. And if I ever win the lottery and get to have a home cinema room, I’d definitely have some classic movie posters of my favourites, but I always find it a bit odd when they are just on the walls of an adults living room, or bedroom.  I’m not saying it’s wrong, just saying I find it odd. 

Not everyone has the space for cinema rooms though, do they?. I certainly don’t. I display film posters, along with paintings and photographs, in rooms that I use often, as I enjoy looking at them. 

17 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Not everyone has the space for cinema rooms though, do they?. I certainly don’t. I display film posters, along with paintings and photographs, in rooms that I use often, as I enjoy looking at them. 

Johnnys got a room dedicated to David Copperfield 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ah yeah, I get that to be fair. Not my cup of tea, but I can understand people putting up great movie posters or classic gig posters, I think. Standard posters like the (magnificent) arse one, or just a band poster are kids stuff. In my opinion, of course.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

If anyone is interested is vintage Haight and Ashbury prints this guy has the lot.

https://www.wolfgangs.com/posters/

Some stunning art work.

Ive bought a couple and they’re great quality.

If you search the name on eBay you can buy without the import charges.

Peace man. Grateful Dead. Woodstock.

woodstock.jpg

13 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I always assumed your walls were adorned with pictures of biscuits. 

• Upvote 2