You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2021

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Absolutely shocking cards them , even with me pretty numb to this shit these days.

I couldn't believe it mate even Fosters that was closer was a disgrace. Good of Hearn to kick off about it but as I said last night, I'm a cynic with him and I wouldn't out it past him to have made sure of a rematch. 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I couldn't believe it mate even Fosters that was closer was a disgrace. Good of Hearn to kick off about it but as I said last night, I'm a cynic with him and I wouldn't out it past him to have made sure of a rematch. 

Would have been different if he had named them and said he wouldn't want them on one of his cards ever again. 

I've followed boxing since I was a kid in the 70's and struggle to remember more than a handful of absolute stinking decisions in Britain that stick in my head until the past 10 years , but now I basically take no notice of anything commentators say regarding scorecards as there seem to be shockers on a weekly basis.

6 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

My older brother had a John Conteh poster on his wall when I was a kid and I thought it was George Foreman

They're not exactly similar, easily done I suppose as a kid, it's like how you used to think a song said some word and years later it was completely different 

I believe that when Ali was over in Dublin, I think?  Conteh asked him if he had any advice, Ali replied yeah Stay out of my division. 

1 hour ago, Byrnie said:

Cannot wait to watch this one. It's gonna be brutal. Berchelt to win by late stoppage I reckon.

I'd like to see it but im working and am i fuck paying premier sports any money. There service is shite, disapointed its not on Dazn. Ill try and avoid the result and catch a youtube replay later on

54 minutes ago, Elite said:

Good card on Sky sports now.

Take your mind off that shower of shit and watch even more corruption of the boxing variety.

Kelly is already 9 rounds up on the scorecards and he only fights about 10.30pm.

Luckily I was busy and missed the shitshoe

Just about to post about this card. Pretty good one