Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 335 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I am torn today between wanting both Arsenal and Sheff getting 3 points to push United out of European place OR both Brighton and Newcastle getting three to leave Ev in a relegation heap

The latter all day long mate. United getting a spot in the Thursday night cup will just fuck them up for next season if that's what happens, they ain't getting top 4 and I doubt the current squad under Solksjaer can win the EL this season. 

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell

Anyone got the Arsenal build up on. Interviewing Graham Potter at pitch side with Alan Pardew coming across as a right bitter snidey cunt

Well we know he is but no hiding it. 

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fucking hell

Anyone got the Arsenal build up on. Interviewing Graham Potter at pitch side with Alan Pardew coming across as a right bitter snidey cunt

Well we know he is but no hiding it. 

Watching Blades v Toon on big TV first then put Arsenal game on the PC just before it kicks off. 

12 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Toon 1-0 up. That Maximine (sp) fellow. 

Missed

He actually scored?

Almeron got a assist

Maximin score

If bloody Carroll scores it the 3rd sign of the apocalypse. Fucking typical the year we look like we might win it and the fucking worlds going to end

Saint-Maximin has actually scored for the Geordies! Just need Almiron to follow suit and they'll really think they've entered the Twilight Zone.

18 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Missed

He actually scored?

Almeron got a assist

Maximine score

If bloody Carroll scores it the 3rd sign of the apocalypse. Fucking typical the year we look like we might win it and the fucking worlds going to end

With a header mate, he's pretty small as well. I can't see Newcastle winning this though, Sheff united will score at least 2. 

BTW....Manquillo got the assist. 

God I hate listening to Shearer the prick. 

Whinging about shirt pulling on Laca3completely ignoring the handful of shirt Lacazette has

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Doing a decent job Bruce.

A lot better than I thought he would, although they ride their luck a lot. 2-0 Toon, Linesman put his flag up so Sheff united defence stopped, Shelvey walked through and scored, VAR gives goal...hahaha