You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Firearms incident' at Westminster

Teflon Don

My exes sisters fella has just updated his status to say he is safe. He works in London but near Shoreditch, nowhere near Westminster. If one cunt turns their profile picture to a background of the union jack I'm going to call them a cunt publicly then delete them. Fucking whoppers. 

• Upvote 4

My exes sisters fella has just updated his status to say he is safe. He works in London but near Shoreditch, nowhere near Westminster. If one cunt turns their profile picture to a background of the union jack I'm going to call them a cunt publicly then delete them. Fucking whoppers.

#prayforlondon will be a deal breaker for me.

Can anyone summarize what happened? 

Did someone stab a policeman at or near Parliament? Who then sadly died (if breaking news is correct). Then (same person?) got in a car and mowed down pedestrians, and crashed the car into the gates? 

Or do I have the details wrong? 

Has there been one fatality? Or more? And how many injured? Just trying to get a handle on this, as where I now live its hard to get to the bottom of anything like this as even the word "terrorism" sends far too many into a tizzy. (Not that I'm trying to be trite or disrespect the poor fella who lost his life). 

The US News channels saying one of the assailants is alive and under guard ( presumably at hospital)

Halmarks of the Nice attack and probably down to ISIS

One policemen is dead. 

Anyway fully expect the BBC to leap into action and conform this by Friday afternoon,

Trump has spoken to Theresa May,

Probably asked what underwear she was wearing and forgot to mention the terror attack.

Don't get me wrong I totally condemn these ISIS cunts but this is fucking PR gift to the Tories not to mention the loon in the White House.

Expect them to stir up even more irrational fear of foreigners,

Did someone stab a policeman at or near Parliament? Who then sadly died (if breaking news is correct). Then (same person?) got in a car and mowed down pedestrians, and crashed the car into the gates?

Has there been one fatality? Or more? And how many injured? Just trying to get a handle on this, as where I now live its hard to get to the bottom of anything like this as even the word "terrorism" sends far too many into a tizzy. (Not that I'm trying to be trite or disrespect the poor fella who lost his life).

No one seems to have a clue yet mate, even the news channels all that's confirmed is two people dead, one a Police officer, multiple casualties being treated in hospital.

A stabbing and a vehicle drove into pedestrians which is being treated as a terrorist attack.

• Upvote 1

You have the details, just the wrong way around mostly. This image should help : http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/3671/production/_95273931_westminster_shooting_624_v4.png

From here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

• Upvote 1