You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (Dec 17-18 2016)

tlw content

arsenalfantv1.jpg
Chelsea need to fuck off with these 1-0 wins over shite teams, the scruffy bastards. At least we gave them a little dose of their own medicine on Monday night, but it’s really fucking irritating how they keep sneaking past these jabroni teams.

Pardew’s Palace were their latest victims, and as usual it was Diego Costa who was the match winner. He’s suspended for their next game though, as is lucky talisman Kante, so that’s the good news. The bad news is they’re at home to Bournemouth. We’ll be nine behind again by the next time we play, but at least it’s not eleven, so tip of the cap to you, Sadio lad.

With three minutes left Palace had a free kick 25 yards out, and that Andros Townsend loser put it about fifty yards over the bar. Why’s he on free kicks? Where was my boy J-Punch? Or Benteke even? If Pardew does end up getting the sack he’s only got himself to blame for decisions like that.

I reckon he’ll be gone by the beginning of January, and I bet Allardyce’s slimy bastard agent has already been in touch with Palace to let them know Fireman Sam is ready to come in and save the day. There’ll be some struggling, loser club that sends out the SoS to Fat Sam, and right now Palace look the most likely.

Chelsea have nine clean sheets in their last eleven games and they’ve done it with David Luiz marshalling a back three and Victor Moses at wing back. If Leicester’s title win last season was a miracle, then this has to be the even more far fetched sequel that jumps the shark.

Stoke and Leicester were involved in a right ding dong battle at the…. nah I’m not calling it the Bet 365 Stadium, fuck that noise… it’s the Britannia.

Bojan’s penalty gave Stoke the lead and and then Wee Joe scored yet again. He’s turned into one of those players who scores every week but ends the season with about 8 goals, a weird phenomenon I like to call “the Sigurdsson effect”.

The real story of this game though was Vardy’s sending off, which was scandalous really. What’s even worse is he lost his appeal. You look at some of the nasty, dangerous shit other players are escaping punishment for (Rojo had two footed tackles in consecutive games and neither saw him red carded, not to mention Breezeblock head Barkley in the Derby) and then you see Vardy sent off for that, and it’s pretty infuriating.

Credit to Leicester to be able to come back from that, and from 2-0 down, to get a point. Ulloa’s header gave them hope and Amartey equalised in the last minute. Would they have fought to the end like that if the Champions League wasn’t on hold until the Spring? I’m guessing not.

This is just a teaser, click here to read the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a one month FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for one month.

• Upvote 1

Them arsenal fan tv lot have got to be the biggest whoppers that there has ever been. But for me they are only second to the tits down the other end of the east lancs. Adam kola, Andy moysehhhh and that other twat with the beard. Not to mention that utter knobhead webbeh who last season on at leat half a dozen times said he wouldn't step foot back in the stadium until van gaal was gone but then turned up the very next week with his stupid manc drawl giving it we will still finish top four. Utter whoppers.

Hilarious Round-up as usual...... and an Arsenal TV Christmas Special as a bonus!

As for the Manc/West Brom game.... agree with Dave that Ibrahimovic should have seen red for that shithouse challenge on Dawson, just amazed that MotD made so little of it. Taking someone out who's already in the air is a red card in rugby union, ffs. That kind of challenge could so easily end up in a serious neck or back injury or a shoulder/elbow dislocation.