You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rio 2016 Summer Olympics

Anubis

Guest Pistonbroke

67 medals is a great haul for the GB team, each and every team member can be proud of their efforts.

Gutted that the games are done and dusted, back to basically ignoring the BBC after this apart from a few programmes. 

Guest Pistonbroke

OJ's lawyers couldn't make the case for Boka winning the first.

I had the first round as a 10-8 for Joyce, he out boxed him totally in the first and him in trouble. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Brazil only won 19 medals, 7 Gold, 6 Silver and 6 Bronze yet it was their best ever medal haul of any games. Has to be the worst performance by any hosts of the games. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I wondered whether I was being one-eyed watching it but I saw the French lad land about 10 decent punches in the whole bout, so am glad to see my thoughts are in sync with the forum.

No way the French lad won that 1st round in particular.

The Ukrainian judge gave the bout to JJ, he'll obviously go back to his hotel room and find a turd in his bed, the other two judges will find whores holding brown envelopes in theirs. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Yep. That's what all that shit was about in the last minute. Fucking prick.

Hope he turns pro, he'll be in for a rude awakening. 

Brazil only won 19 medals, 7 Gold, 6 Silver and 6 Bronze yet it was their best ever medal haul of any games. Has to be the worst performance by any hosts of the games. 

Greece had 16 6 golds

Spain only won 22

Canada in 76 was the worst recently 0 golds 11 medals total

Guest Pistonbroke

Greece had 16 6 golds

Spain only won 22

Canada in 76 was the worst recently 0 golds 11 medals total

I apologise to the Brazilians.