You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racist cunts in town

Paul

Don't flatter yourself sugar tits: you are never my first thought.

Rico posted a story about racist cunts in town on the "racist cunts in town" thread. Like any normal person, my first thought was "what a shower of racist cunts".

Like any snarky racist gobshite, your first thought was to have a dig at anti-racists.

Amazing how, by the time you came to share your first thoughts with the forum, they'd morphed into a rant against me.

Flinging the racism card at me again, I see, entirely without justification. I only need a couple more for Angry Bingo.

I will oppose racists of all stripes, you can keep opposing the essentially harmless white ones alone if you want.

The only people who aren't anti racists are racists, it's that obvious. Anybody who stands up against these people in my book are okay. The people who helped the Jews during the war were real heroes and people who slag off these people (as the Daily Mail did about people defending the Jews) are simply cunts.

• Upvote 1

It was the early hours of the morning and 3 nasty racist dickheads went on an off the cuff racist rampage, not a planned march on a Saturday afternoon!

UAF aren't on 24 hour call out!

They never comment on or criticise fascists, let alone organise marches against them, unless they're white fascists. Never, ever, ever. Why do you think that is?

Disgusting behaviour but rampage ? The Echo is fucking awful, full of stories not connected with Liverpool or Z-list non-entities and their lives.

Also useless shite like " things only Scouse Grandparents say " or " things you only know if you're born on the Wirral. Fucking rag nowadays.

A few nasty racist drunken twats go off on one in town. Better headline.

Now you're making me proud you pathetic little deviant. Whether you realise it or not you're just a right wing bigot!

Amazing how you can come to that conclusion despite me not actually writing anything right wing or bigoted.

Like Richard Nixon seeing communists everywhere, but paranoid the other way.

Amazing how, by the time you came to share your first thoughts with the forum, they'd morphed into a rant against me.

Flinging the racism card at me again, I see, entirely without justification. I only need a couple more for Angry Bingo.

I will oppose racists of all stripes, you can keep opposing the essentially harmless white ones alone if you want.

You never oppose racism, in any meaningful sense.

I usually like to stress complexity, context and nuance in most things, but those things go out of the window when it comes to acts (or threats) of racist, homophobic, or any other hate-crime violence. Then it becomes a stark case of "which side are you on?"

I know which side you are on.

• Upvote 1

You never oppose racism, in any meaningful sense.

I usually like to stress complexity, context and nuance in most things, but those things go out of the window when it comes to acts (or threats) of racist, homophobic, or any other hate-crime violence. Then it becomes a stark case of "which side are you on?"

I know which side you are on.

I wonder what would count as "meaningful" to you. Nothing short of lobbing bottles at a few cartoon Nazis, I would guess.

I'm on the side of liberty. You're on the side breaking bread with Islamist radicals. The side that claims there's "no such thing" as Islamic fascism.

• Upvote 1

OK, then.

When was the last anti-white march that UAF failed to oppose?

Nobody mentioned "anti-white". I wouldn't define things in such narrow terms.

You'll never see UAF opposing Anjem Choudary or people like that. But as soon as the goons of the EDL decide to have a day out, it's action stations.

I wonder what would count as "meaningful" to you. Nothing short of lobbing bottles at a few cartoon Nazis, I would guess.

I'm on the side of liberty. You're on the side breaking bread with Islamist radicals. The side that claims there's "no such thing" as Islamic fascism.

Pure fantasy from start to finish.
  • Upvote 1

Nobody mentioned "anti-white". I wouldn't define things in such narrow terms.

You'll never see UAF opposing Anjem Choudary or people like that. But as soon as the goons of the EDL decide to have a day out, it's action stations.

UAF condemn all racist violence and incitement to violence.

EDL marches are not "a day out" - they are an attempt to intimidate citizens and to incite violence. Again, show me when Islamists - facilitated by the Police - have done that and UAF have failed to act.

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell.

• Upvote 1

There's not been enough outrage on this thread this morning at this attempt at trolling. Stronts will be disappointed to have made the effort to upset people.

There's not been enough outrage on this thread this morning at this attempt at trolling. Stronts will be disappointed to have made the effort to upset people.

He has never trolled in his life. If you can find one example he will leave the forum forever.

• Upvote 1