You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

And yet the man thinks he should be prime minister which does in theory suggest that he views himself as an expert of sorts.

Nice to see the Brexiteer's offering their own economic forecasting of the benefits of Brexit ranging from 20 years time to JRM's 50 year prediction even some suggesting the end of the current century. Really something for us to look forward to then?

Some serious smallprint on that fucking bus.

Apparently the UK only produces something like 0.4% of the required insulin, based on animal cells. They say there shouldn't be an issue obtaining stocks from Europe after Brexit but if you're a diabetic I wouldn't be happy trusting the Tories on this one.

Apparently the UK only produces something like 0.4% of the required insulin, based on animal cells. They say there shouldn't be an issue obtaining stocks from Europe after Brexit but if you're a diabetic I wouldn't be happy trusting the Tories on this one.

Well that and most of our supplies come from out the EU but fear factor

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well that and most of our supplies come from out the EU but fear factor

Sanofi's supplies are manufactured in Frankfurt and Novo Nordisk manufacture in Denmark and France. They're in the EU last time I checked. Furthermore in the case of no deal there's no trade deals with any country and so temperature reliant medicines could be knackered in the queues at border crossings. Wazzock.

Sanofi's supplies are manufactured in Frankfurt and Novo Nordisk manufacture in Denmark and France. They're in the EU last time I checked. Furthermore in the case of no deal there's no trade deals with any country and so temperature reliant medicines could be knackered in the queues at border crossings. Wazzock.

Fact remains we can easily get supplies from outwith the EU although it would not be in their or our interest not to and suppliers have clearly said they do not expect shortages project fear fails

Fact remains we can easily get supplies from outwith the EU although it would not be in their or our interest not to and suppliers have clearly said they do not expect shortages project fear fails

Not true either. There’s a good fact check on this.

Any outside insulin is shit 80’s grade technology. The EU stuff is state of the art. Keeps more people alive.

Easily?

To back that up, in light of the questions here, you have to tell us

1. Where from? (Countries and manufacturers)

2. What deals are in place to ensure they pass through customs without delay?

3. What assurances we've got that prices won't be significantly higher than at present?

4. What assurances we've got that there will be no lowering of quality standards?

I'll wait.