You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

the countries Russia has had problems with are countries on their border where they feel the threat of nato/eu/USA expansion.

If you are worried that leaving the eu will increase the possibility of the reds invading Britain then that's up to you.

It is frightening and all so pointless. None of the promises made to leavers will be properly fulfilled and those who thought they had nothing to lose and rolled the dice will find out things can be worse especially when their employment and civil rights get swept away

All a massive wheeze by the right to control the masses and enrich themselves further without all those nasty foreigners sticking their oar in.

Prey on peoples fears and prejudices, promise them the earth and then when it becomes clear it was massive con tell them they knew what they were voting for and they can't have second thoughts, Evil cunts

This post is soooooo 2016!

The argument that leaving the eu will make us more vulnerable to attacks by Russia, Iran, France or whatever or whoever the latest bogeyman is is unfounded. How have non eu countries managed?

You sure you're not arguing with yourself because it isn't anything I've said.

WW3 kicking off when we leave the EU is the worst and most desperate argument remainers have, I'm prepared to accept possibilities the rich and powerful, sorry I ment we might end up worse off as a result financially.

But that's just about it, considering plans for an EU Army are in motion, I'd argue we'd be much safer as a country being out the EU.

So Brexit it hurts. The country will fall apart under the weight of immigrants. Complains has to re-apply to keep his Thai bride every six months....

bD0pkROh.jpg

I hovered over the neg for this as I wanted to express my hate for this fucking neanderthal, somehow. What an absolute cretin.

"I hate immigrants. All of them. Grrrr. Ban them all, I don't care what their circumstances are. Grrrrr. Also, I want you to allow just one, as I need a wife and no-one in this country will look a me twice...for some reason."

WW3 kicking off when we leave the EU is the worst and most desperate argument remainers have, I'm prepared to accept possibilities the rich and powerful, sorry I ment we might end up worse off as a result financially.

But that's just about it, considering plans for an EU Army are in motion, I'd argue we'd be much safer as a country being out the EU.

That argument that no remainers at all have made is the most desperate argument that remainers have?