You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Raheem Sterling Thread (Part 412)

bouncebrigade

City wouldn't meet his £50m valuation, so they're buying him for £49m?

Reminds me of Alan Partridge buying his five bedroomed bastard house.

"It's on the market for £375,000"

"Will you accept 374?"

"Yes, yes"

"One flush, bang, gone" also seems quite apt at this point. As does " get rid of it".

I don't care if he turns out to be the world class talent he undoubtedly has the potential to be, he's a cunt and I can't get behind a little twat who takes topless selfies and let's his mum and agent tell him what to do.

Get fucked you shit haired spazzy armed quim running cunt.

• Upvote 6

Raheem you'll go down as a grade A cunt in my book, I sincerely wish him nothing but failure. Disappointing how it's turned out, rememeber the buzz about the kid and genuinely thought we had a real player on our hands. Thanks for the goals against City, Norwich and Southampton great moments. He won't amount to what he or his deluded ghetto rich agent thinks he will, fuck the pair of you bellends.

• Upvote 1

I genuinely thought we were set for big things with Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling in that side of 13/14. Suarez was a genius, Sturridge was exceptional, Coutinho oozes class and then there was Sterling, in my opinion the most exciting academy product since Gerrard.

Fast forward 13 months? two have gone, one's never fit and we've got Coutinho for one more year maximum and we're supposed to be happy about this? I'll reserve judgement till we've signed someone because if it's Reus or Lacazette then yes it's great business, if we take the whole money and spunk it on Benteke then City have got a very talented 20 year old with 8 goals and assists a season who'll only improve and we have a mid 20's relegation fodder striker thats coming back from a cruciate ligament injury, hardly a reason to rejoice.

• Upvote 4

I think the real winner in all this is that Aidy Ward fella. He'll see this as huge win against a massive club. and walk away with a fat payday. Fucking grates on me that the bells even get their name attached to these stories. He's nothing more than a high end recruitment consultant. Fucking meff