You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This ice bucket challenge...

Elite

I just googled ALS and I was informed that there is a video on the Daily Mail website of Katie Price doing the challenge "in a tiny T-shirt".

Fucksake. What is the point of all those nuclear missiles sitting idle while shit like this is allowed to exist.

She mixed hers up and went with the combined spunk of thousands of men.

Quite surprised to hear she kept her bucket challenge normal though.

Katie Price - "I'd like to nominate the shop keeper who i sucked off in the alley way last night, my cheating rat of a husband who shagged my best mate and lied to my face about it and that filthy slag of a so called friend who fucked him whilst she lived IN MY HAUSEE!!!"

*ice bucket gets poured on her*

Katie Price - "Buy this weeks Hello to hear the full story"

Why do all these morons put the ice in right before they do the dousing? Surely that defeats the purpose. The water is supposed to be ice cold, fucknuggets!

Was just about the post the exact same thing.  The actual reason for the ice bucket seems to have been lost in the celebrity nonsense and so called humorous videos.

My mate's girlfriend is manager of McDonalds in the town centre.

A week or two back some young lad ran in there with his chums mid-Saturday afternoon, did an ice bucket challenge in the middle of the place, soaking the floor and other customers in the process, then legged it. 

Police came and looked at the CCTV, located his uploaded video on Facebook (no idea how), have served his parents a bill for £120, and are now likely to press charges for presumably criminal damage.

I'd normally think he's a tit, but multiplying it by McDonalds problems elevates his efforts.

My mate's girlfriend is manager of McDonalds in the town centre.

A week or two back some young lad ran in there with his chums mid-Saturday afternoon, did an ice bucket challenge in the middle of the place, soaking the floor and other customers in the process, then legged it. 

Police came and looked at the CCTV, located his uploaded video on Facebook (no idea how), have served his parents a bill for £120, and are now likely to press charges for presumably criminal damage.

I'd normally think he's a tit, but multiplying it by McDonalds problems elevates his efforts.

I'm also finding it difficult to take a side here. I think on reflection, I'd have him killed, and every single McDonalds burnt to the ground.

• Upvote 1

I'm also finding it difficult to take a side here. I think on reflection, I'd have him killed, and every single McDonalds burnt to the ground.

It would certainly have been better for all concerned had his challenge involved paraffin oil and another dreadful human being sticking a lit cigarette into his face.