Quantcast
Liverpool vs AC Milan (ICC2014 - 02/08/14) - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dynamite

Liverpool vs AC Milan (ICC2014 - 02/08/14)

MARIO! Forgot he even played for them.

I hope he tries to do another wierd half-arsed turn like he did in pre-season a while back. That'd be awesome.

Have I missed something? I never really considered Essien dirty or alehouse, pre injury I thought he was only behind Stevie as the best midfielder in the Premiership, he's got really shit since mind and a lot slower which makes him commit shit fouls. Muntari is and always has been a shit footballer and a dirty cunt to go with it.

Essien has had loads of two footed lunges, the dirty shithouse cunt.

Essien has had loads of two footed lunges, the dirty shithouse cunt.

I didn't realise, I can only remember 1 or 2 bad fouls from him, my bad

That was a cuntish move! I forgot that one, he must have been on the decline by then because normally you can catch "Big Andy" very very easily.

That was a cuntish move! I forgot that one, he must have been on the decline by then because normally you can catch "Big Andy" very very easily.

Wait long enough and he'll trip himself over.

Have I missed something? I never really considered Essien dirty or alehouse, pre injury I thought he was only behind Stevie as the best midfielder in the Premiership, he's got really shit since mind and a lot slower which makes him commit shit fouls. Muntari is and always has been a shit footballer and a dirty cunt to go with it.

tackle on hamann in 05-06 says hes a dirty hallion

Essien pulled out a cunt's tackle against Allardyce's Bolton as well, as I recall. 

That one often gets forgotten when building a case against him for being a dirty bastard simply because it was against Allardyce's Bolton.

Yeah, because it's important not to lose this glorified knockabout, you fucking dick.

Take some xanax.

The fourth official may as well not bother with the subs board here. It's a bit like the handshake scene from Airplane!