You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Teams' Kits 2014/15

OK, not 2014/15 but these are apparently going to be Germany's kits for Euro 2016. Seems as though Adidas are going to move the stripes off the shoulders for once.

germany-euro-2016-home-kit%2B%25281%2529

Leaked-Germany-Euro-2016-Away-Kit.jpg

The away shirt is actually more like this:

adidas-germany-euro-2016-away-kit%2B%252

Still not great but a damn sight better than the earlier mock-up.

I like most of the new Adidas kits even the mancs one - sods law they started getting good again after we stopped using them....

Adidas do seem to be putting out some nice stuff again and as you say, it coincides with us having a kit deal elsewhere. That said, it still looks stupid the way they break the stripes up on the sleeves so teams can put a patch of some sort in the space. They appear to be moving away from that judging by the new Germany kits.

Adidas do seem to be putting out some nice stuff again and as you say, it coincides with us having a kit deal elsewhere. That said, it still looks stupid the way they break the stripes up on the sleeves so teams can put a patch of some sort in the space. They appear to be moving away from that judging by the new Germany kits.

That Germany home shirt is boss

Fifa stupid world cup badge spoils it though why they can't put it on the arm if they must have it on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

2019/20 Bump.

A lot of teams seem surprisingly slow off the mark.  They're normally in the shops before the end of the previous season, but I'm struggling to find all the up-to-date ones.

Arsenal - Very nice

Leaked-Arsenal-Kit-2019-20-624x511.jpg

Man U - I think there's a reason for that badge, but I can't remember it.  At least they've got rid of all that black rubbish at the bottom of the shirt.

37837308_l.jpg

Chelsea - Another right fucking mess (to follow last season's pointless red and white stripes).  I've no idea what's going on here.

37716850_l.jpg