You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A man after my own heart, Brilliant Anti S#n rant.

Arl arse

2004 Autumn Leaves Protest 2004 - At Yesvember House on 6 November McGowan nailed his toe to the gallery wall, protesting "against leaves."[45] Explaining the stunt, McGowan told Artshole: "I will remain with the nails in my feet for eight hours. This performance is a protest against leaves. At this time of year I am sure there are those of you who love the autumnal colors of the fallen leaves. But for some of us they are a living nightmare. What about the guttering, leaves block thousands of gutters up and down the country every year causing endless work and damage. All my fingers are cut at the moment from attaching leaf guards to guttering, but they don't fully eradicate the problem the leaves still manage to find a way in and block the down-pipe. Have you ever been woken up at 7 o'clock on a Saturday morning by a casual laborer employed by the council with one of those infuriatingly noisy jet pack machines attached to his back droning on endlessly, in the pursuit of chuck loads of leaves, blowing in the wind. I look up at the trees and all I can see is billions upon billions of leaves, just waiting there, readying themselves to descend, it's just so awful. Hopefully this nail driving foot protest will be recognized by the Environment Department and all deciduous trees will be banned."[52] The nails caused significant bleeding to McGowan's feet, who was visibly in pain.[53] After the stunt, McGowan said "It didn’t hurt that much, I just nipped at the webbing. I didn’t hit the bone."[41]

haha *bows*