You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Rodgers becoming a laughing stock?

Megadrive Man

You seem to be claiming either that Boini is or will be a good player when all the direct evidence of him in a Liverpool shirt suggests he will struggle even to be an average player.

You then somehow seem to be justifying his acquisition on the basis that we have bought other averageplayers and as they have been given a chance then he should. I wont even respond to that.

What I will say though is that you have thoroughly misunderstood the point - he is not good, he cost a lot of money and he has been bought by a so-called football manager who had worked with him in the past and who has little or no excuse for misjudging his abilities other than that he lacks judgement in assessing footballer's abilities.

It isn't justifying - it is placing one signing into context - rather than fixating upon that signing like you are doing, and using it as justification for your opinion on the ability of the manager (as highighted by the text in bold). You don't rate Rodgers - and you are using the signing of one player as proof - and subsequently ignoring all context, any mitigating circumstances and viewing Rodgers abilities through his signign of Borini.

What I saw was a player who had really good movement and a turn of pace and touch, who wasn't a wide player but could be cover for Sturridge. We have yet to see this and have no evidence that he is unable to provide this.

And I think you have misunderstood my point - Caroll, amongst others (Baros, Cisse, Crouch) where given time to settle and judgements were reserved - you have written off Borini from the end of October (as he hasn't really been available since then) - which is grossly unfair, and inconsistent.

You seem to be claiming either that Boini is or will be a good player when all the direct evidence of him in a Liverpool shirt suggests he will struggle even to be an average player.

You mean ALL that direct evidence of his 10-15 games?

If it was you would want rodgers out on his arse before you could even spell arse.

FFS... WHY....1 bloody season and dicks like you want him sacked..who in the name of god can do better in 1 season??? listen to you lot and we'd have more managers than wetherspoons...

FFS... WHY....1 bloody season and dicks like you want him sacked..who in the name of god can do better in 1 season??? listen to you lot and we'd have more managers than wetherspoons...

It was the owner who only gave our last manager 18 months so im not sure that they wouldnt do the same with Rodgers if things are going badly by christmas.

I was hoping the last manager would get another season but they binned him off quicker than most get at our club so the short term thinking has come from the clubs owners, not the fans.

Im hoping to eat humble pie with Rodgers as it means we will be successful but I have my doubts.

Code, you posted the following yesterday on the MF.

So looks like our management have given up the season, what do you say Skids, do you think its acceptable, letting both Gerrard and Agger have surgery when the season is not finished?

Started getting warranted grief for it and followed up with

I guess its important to have them ready for our pre-season tour in Asia.

You then got your arse handed to you over a series of posts and carry out your usual I didn't mean it bullshit.

I cant believe people are thinking I'm serious here, I'm just pulling Skids leg here as he has been on me for weeks on this issue.

I dont have a problem with this at all, our abysmal season ended weeks ago, this is the right thing to do for me, I've never argued otherwise either.

Jump forward a day, another thread this time on the FF and we get you repeating the same bullshit

I said I did not think that was the case.

But how about the club now deciding to let Agger and Gerrard having operations so they can be ready for our pre-season tour in Asia instead of playing the last two legaue games, where does this fit in with your description above?

Getting your arse handed to you and backtracking.

How and why?

I dont have a problem with the club doing it this way because we have nothing to play for, but I'm not the one complaining about players easing off when we have nothing to play for either.

So I just wondered.

Don't you get bored?

Code, you posted the following yesterday on the MF.

I know you are not the smartest cardie so I guess it never occured to you that the reason I posted it again today was that the person it was aimed for was ac tually posting in the same thread unlike yesterday.

This advice is for free, next time you dont understand a post then dont comment on it and reveal your lack of iq for everyone.

I know you are not the smartest cardie so I guess it never occured to you that the reason I posted it again today was that the person it was aimed for was ac tually posting in the same thread unlike yesterday.

This advice is for free, next time you dont understand a post then dont comment on it and reveal your lack of iq for everyone.

So you went through the same routine twice for something you didn't really believe in and didn't really care about anyway?

That's what you're saying?

Really Code, Really?

Its not fucking good enough. Go look in a mirror, or better yet, stare at this for a couple of hours.

Frode.jpg

Then you'll know what it means to be a real fan.

Code looks like a slightly better looking version of stig bjornebye

That's unfair. The entire club handled that situation poorly. However, it's only with hindsight most of the fans now using it as a weapon against FSG realised it. I think it's only with hindsight those involved realise it was handled badly. To lay all of the fault at Kenny's door is totally unfair, though.

No, plenty of us had our heads in our hands at the time at the utterly inept way the club handled the whole thing.

But you wouldn't know that, because you weren't actually following the debate on here at the time. So you should probably stop commenting on what other people's opinions were.