You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am ambivalent about Owen' date=' I worry about the sanity of any Liverpool fan who has strong feelings on him either way.[/quote']

Why?I reckon he is a bad cunt,I have him down a wanker outside football some of the stuff you hear and the things he said,especially that if you can't beat them join them balls he spouted after claiming he contributed something to wining the title with the mancs.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he ran his contract down with us and we got fuck all for the rat

He always valued playing for England more than us imo,I never had the admiration for him that I did for fowler,never really seemed one of us.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just worried that we've got such a small side that Stoke will kick the living daylights out of the likes of Sterling and Suso. The ref will of course do nothing to stop it and we'll have to outscore them and outrun them. It won't be pretty. I'd bring Suso on if the match is even after 60 mins.

------------Reina-------------

Wisdom--Skrtel--Agger--GJ

-----------Allen-------

----Gerrard---Sahin

Downing--Suarez--Sterling

Guest ShoePiss
I am ambivalent about Owen, I worry about the sanity of any Liverpool fan who has strong feelings on him either way.

I am too actually but I can understand why some will hate him. I don't think it makes them mental, they're still emotionally attached in some way.

What I can't stand is Bascombe trying to make out Owen deserves our respect and gratitude.

I reckon he is a bad cunt,I have him down a wanker outside football some of the stuff you hear and the things he said,especially that if you can't beat them join them balls he spouted after claiming he contributed something to wining the title with the mancs.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he ran his contract down with us and we got fuck all for the rat

He always valued playing for England more than us imo,I never had the admiration for him that I did for fowler,never really seemed one of us.

This, 100%.

He went away 'to win trophies'. Yeah, right, Michael. How does it feel to know that you will never, ever, be able to hold up Big Ears, much like Kenny and other club legends did?

That Judas cunt doesn't deserve my respect. That's why I will take every opportunity tomorrow to ram the Istanbul song down his throat because make no mistake - this is what still eats him inside even though he won't admit it publicly.

As for the person who wrote that telegraph article - the day I take the words of Chris 'give owners some slack' Bascombe (a.k.a. The Poison Dwarf) seriously is the day I throw myself in the Mersey - fuck him and the horse he rode it on, I say.

I am too actually but I can understand why some will hate him. I don't think it makes them mental, they're still emotionally attached in some way.

What I can't stand is Bascombe trying to make out Owen deserves our respect and gratitude.

As you know, all the way from fucking Oregon.

Thats the side - we pay Joe Cole more that we do a third of our outfield players combined. Travesty that signing.

I don''t see how that starting line up posted is in any way relevent to Joe Cole's earnings, like anyone else would've turned them down and its not like people were up in arms when we signed him, the guy played almost all his football for us under the worst manager in our history who will never be able to utilise such a creative player, wait and see if he can get fit and do a good job for Brendan and forget how much he earns

Remember last seasons games against Stoke, we pissed all over them in all 3 encounters really but failed to take advantage of our domination, that was the story in alot of games last season and we have started this season similar. Fear something similar tomorrow, but hopefully we can have some fortune in our finnishing, need Suarez to have a good day, wouldnt hurt if Gerrard and Sahin continued their attacking form either.

Reckon Rodgers will start Suso, after his cameo against Utd and display against Norwich i think he deserves to start.

He will , him not being in the Udinese game tells us that.

Much prefer to see him pull the strings in the middle but just seeing him on the pitch is all good , surely it'll be the same team as Norwich barring any injuries.

A clean sheet would be nice as I think Suarez will score. Be interesting to see if he makes any specific changes for Stoke or in general as we have been too open at times.

Saying that Stoke are not really the team to have a number 10 working space. We all know what Stoke are about and no doubt they will try and take advantage of our height disadvantage and kick the shit out of everyone. Lets hope Adams 10million set pieces don't arrive today.

Just checked and they when he was at Swansea they won 2-0 at home so hopefully he has them sussed out.

I'm more concerned by Lee Mason. I think he is an absolute cretin and his leniency towards Stoke's 'defensive' tactics are woeful. That said, I hope we just batter their goal mouth, win this thing ugly if we have to, and by the end of it have absolutely no reason to be talking about the officials.

Last season we got our tactics wrong at home to Stoke and didn't change them until the second half when it was too late to claim the points.

It will be really interesting to see how we approach the game from the start today.

Oh ...and let me just say before any result, that Stoke play the most horrible anti-football that it is possible to play. They will waste time until it becomes a piss take of the rules. If they could come to Anfield today and never put the ball in play they would think it was a good visit.

They represent everything that goes against the thrilling spectator attraction of the game.

Last season we got our tactics wrong at home to Stoke and didn't change them until the second half when it was too late to claim the points.

It will be really interesting to see how we approach the game from the start today.

Oh ...and let me just say before any result, that Stoke play the most horrible anti-football that it is possible to play. They will waste time until it becomes a piss take of the rules. If they could come to Anfield today and never put the ball in play they would think it was a good visit.

They represent everything that goes against the thrilling spectator attraction of the game.

Not the way i remember it, thought we dominated that game through out, but as per usual we couldnt turn our dominance into goals. Stoke had the grand total of 3 shots or something like that.

Anyway agree about Stoke, probably the team i hate playing more than any other, not because they are difficult to beat, but the sheer fucking agony of watching them time waste, play for set pieces, watching that cunt Delap take two minutes to wipe the fucking ball and walk across the entire pitch to take a throw in wherever it is at.