You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aquilani. Cheeky cunt

Marko121

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry-but I don't know how anybody can feel sorry for someone who has been paid an awful lot of money whilst doing ( and now not wanting to do ) the square root of fuck all for the club who are actually giving him the dosh.

He knew that England was outside of Italy when he signed his lucrative contract ( I know we gave him it before you mention it) but it seems to me that he has been hankering to get back to Italy since he came here.

Being the best player in pre season and no indication of your dedication to the club. It would be nice if the overpaid, over privileged bags of horse shit that play football these days actually thought of anyone but themselves.

Where have I said I feel sorry for him?

My point is it has been made plainly clear since the end of his first season that he isn't going to have a future here. He isn't doing an Itandje and sitting on his contract, he is trying to play football. I don't for one second pity the bloke but I don't see how he is a cunt either.

What does Interwanting him before we signed him prove?

Ha ha ha ha, yeah inter wanted to pay £20m for a crock, of course they did son. I've said on here before I'm convinced Rafa never seen him play in the flesh, he certainly didn't in the previous 2 years, how could he? Anyway I reckon Kev's 8/11 bet is in, I'm off to watch the football, but just a parting thought, Joe Cole has actually impressed when on loan and actually wants to play for us, IMO none of our loan players would improve us therefore I don't want them back.

Ha ha ha ha, yeah inter wanted to pay £20m for a crock, of course they did son. I've said on here before I'm convinced Rafa never seen him play in the flesh, he certainly didn't in the previous 2 years, how could he? Anyway I reckon Kev's 8/11 bet is in, I'm off to watch the football, but just a parting thought, Joe Cole has actually impressed when on loan and actually wants to play for us, IMO none of our loan players would improve us therefore I don't want them back.

I didn't say inter wanted to pay 20m while he was injured. Or even when they wanted him. But there were plenty of reports in the past of Inter wanting to sign him.

He should've played at least 20 games fr us last season considering how many games inferior players played.

Thanks Rafa, you skinny, pleasant man.

No manager buys a player hoping they'll be shit. They all make mistakes.

It's just a shame that in the last three years it seems our managers have been having a competition to be fucking abysmal in the transfer market. Kenny being the worst

I didn't say inter wanted to pay 20m while he was injured. Or even when they wanted him. But there were plenty of reports in the past of Inter wanting to sign him.

He should've played at least 20 games fr us last season considering how many games inferior players played.

Except he makes Maxi look like a marathon champion...

Is it right that we get £4 million though for his contract being terminated?

At least that's something plus should allow us to bring another player in with the wages he was on.

That's a fair bit of wages we have got off the books already with Cole and Maxi potentially leaving aswell

He's free because as a football club, we are shit at negotiating deals.

We'd rather buy worse players for inflated fees.

You can't get worse than Aquilani, really. He's a player on huge wages, with a huge transfer fee, and can't play in England.

He's been on loan to big clubs, with money, in Italy... none of them are too concerned about losing his services, so they won't even stump up a few million quid for this 'better player'.

Let's be honest, Aquilani is never an athlete, despite any passing ability that he does have...

I actually don't give a fuck if he leaves as long as the players here in the same position are better. At the minute, they aren't.

... but they are... because they can play here. Playing = Better. Code72 kitting up and jumping on the pitch for Liverpool FC would be better than Aquilani.

Does Milan wanting him prove he's a good player? Or does the fact they won't pay us for him prove he's shit?

Good question. Does the fact he was sent on loan twice prove he was a victim of circumstance not given a chance, or a lazy bastard who wanted out?

Alberto is a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, trying to spot a fly on the end of his nose.

Where have I said I feel sorry for him?

My point is it has been made plainly clear since the end of his first season that he isn't going to have a future here. He isn't doing an Itandje and sitting on his contract, he is trying to play football. I don't for one second pity the bloke but I don't see how he is a cunt either.

There was a post previous to yours who said they felt sorry for him - so apologies, I must have got that from there.

How do we know he wasn't the one hankering for the loans ? I'm my own opinion, he was quite happy to sign the contract.

You are right, he is not doing an Itanje - but he does seem to be saying he wants a free transfer and to be released from his contract and I wonder what he will do if we refuse, will he then do an Itandje?

Wouldn't it be nice if he takes the view of - I have hardly kicked a ball in anger for you, you paid a lot of money for me and gave me a big salary - therefore, seeing as it hasn't worked out and I want to go, let me buy my contract out.

I really don't think we are dealing with a poor little lamb who really wants to play for Liverpool and those nasty managers don't like him.

Sorry but I just think his request makes him a cunt. You don't have to agree

Well Rafa thought he was value at £17 to £20 million broken.

So get him to buy him its not as if he hasnt got enough from his two quick payoffs.

I actually think he is a good player,but obviously his mental state is not quite right.

How the fuck can a manager pay that amount of money for a player who was broken and dosent want to play in this country, is mind blowing in this day and age.