You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC approach Wigan for martinez

Guest San Don

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Liverpool FC have been made to look a laughing stock by the chairman & manager of Wigan Athletic.

What a fucking farce we've become.

And Ian Ayre gets a new contract.

We deserve everything we fucking get.

He's a chatty cunt and won't shut up. Not much we can do about it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool FC have been made to look a laughing stock by the chairman & manager of Wigan Athletic.

What a fucking farce we've become.

And Ian Ayre gets a new contract.

We deserve everything we fucking get.

The only laughing stock here are you and the knee jerking media leaping to conclusions at every whisper.

no offence, but take a grip on yourself, woman :|

The only laughing stock here are you and the knee jerking media leaping to conclusions at every whisper.

Last time we were linked with a managerial no mark we ended up with him.

And Dave Whelan should have been slapped down days ago. But he wasn't and now we're waiting on the manager of Wigan to hold a press conference to see whether he wants to join us.

Nothing like the club taking fucking control is there.

So kindly do one.

Thanks.

As is buying a season ticket on another teams forum.

It's a few quid to a decent forum. I'll support a decent cause and don't give a toss which club it is. I'll support the HJC too, or slip a tenner to help Accrington Stanley.

I'm too long in the tooth to be arsed about 'oh it's not my club' mentality.

I'll take my son to watch Barca, or and Old Firm derby... all part of football's rich tapestry. I'd rather he actually have a bloody clue about football than just thinking the game starts and ends at City.

Supporting a club shouldn't mean you can't take your hat off to others that have done better and hope one day, we'll knock someone off THEIR perch (United).

It's a few quid to a decent forum. I'll support a decent cause and don't give a toss which club it is. I'll support the HJC too, or slip a tenner to help Accrington Stanley.

I'll take my son to watch Barca, or and Old Firm derby... all part of football's rich tapestry. I'd rather he actually have a bloody clue about football than just thinking the game starts and ends at City.

Supporting a club shouldn't mean you can't take your hat off to others that have done better and hope one day, we'll knock someone off THEIR perch (United).

Are you still here?.Its not funny ,or quirky anymore.

No, it shouldnt. But spending all day on another clubs forum is totally different.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No, it shouldnt. But spending all day on another clubs forum is totally different.

Ah, he's a'right. Makes some good points. I think there's an overreaction to his presence. Probably jealously because his team won the title this year.

It's good of him to throw money into the pot, imo. It proves beyond doubt he's not here just for a wind-up. I think that earns him leeway. Well, with me anyway.

Ah, he's a'right. Makes some good points. I think there's an overreaction to his presence. Probably jealously because his team won the title this year.

It's good of him to throw money into the pot, imo. It proves beyond doubt he's not here just for a wind-up. I think that earns him leeway. Well, with me anyway.

Fair enough that he's supporting the site, I'm sure Mr. Usher's happy to take his cash. However, for me it's all a bit odd - there's no way I'd be hanging around another team's fansite, never mind actually paying to access it.

Still, each to their own; it's up to him what he does with his time and where he chooses to spend his hard earned.

FanchesterCity is an excellent poster, unless I've missed something? He's a welcome addition.

I don't think there's anything especially odd about him going on a different club's forum if the banter is decent enough. Each forum has its own vibe, layout, quirks, maybe he just prefers it on here? Free country and all that.

Maybe, but I just dont get posting on an internet forum to talk with rival fans. It just isnt me. I read them the odd time, but posting? Fuck that shit.

Anyway, @SiClancy says a Swansea director has rubbished claims of Rodgers to us to people at BBC Wales, although there is nothing up on the BBC Wales site.

3 weeks before taking the Reading job Rodgers said publicly he wasnt interested. Just sayin'.

Doesnt happen though, which is why some people are quickly to write him off as a WUM, or a time bomb ready to go off at any second.

Some other people are just assuming he is an older poster and that its only a matter of time before he shows his true colors.

Either way, if he behaves he will stay.