You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

Ill take that. You have got your neg gun well and truly out today. Hope I never get that lonely.

Just pissed off because the queue for The Natural History Museum was that long I couldn't get in and I fucking love Dinosaurs when I need to shake a hang over, had to go to The National Gallery instead, it was alright, especially the Renoir, but I wasn't really in the mood, I wanted Sauropods.

You can feel my pain can't you?

Just pissed off because the queue for The Natural History Museum was that long I couldn't get in and I fucking love Dinosaurs when I need to shake a hang over, had to go to The National Gallery instead, it was alright, especially the Renoir, but I wasn't really in the mood, I wanted Sauropods.

You can feel my pain can't you?

Did you try both queues ? The one round the side isn't too bad.... Too hectic in there I want a day with it to myself to get a proper look. Cafe is a rip off an all. Fucking robbing cunts. Give me the walker art gallery and salmon paste butties anyway

Iceman is a dirty dirty fucking revenge negger . He even goes searching weeks back for posts so he can revenge neg . What a cunt.

The irony being that you negged me with a rather sad "there's no need for insults" after I jokingly remarked that code resembled a fat lesbian on the beach.

And now here you are calling me a cunt. Double standards much?

There is no irony. I negged you for insulting someone on the MF , you then had to search back nearly a month to find a post of mine after a particularly heavy night on the booze and negged me for it . Therefore you are a revenge negger , ergo that makes you a massive cunt . No irony.

The irony being that you negged me with a rather sad "there's no need for insults" after I jokingly remarked that code resembled a fat lesbian on the beach.

And now here you are calling me a cunt. Double standards much?

You did? Negged.

Oh and banger repped obviously.

There is no irony. I negged you for insulting someone on the MF , you then had to search back nearly a month to find a post of mine after a particularly heavy night on the booze and negged me for it . Therefore you are a revenge negger , ergo that makes you a massive cunt . No irony.

Classic forum hardman who turns into a screaming Christmas quim because he cant take a negging. Fucking dribbling old douchenozzle cunt.

Classic forum hardman who turns into a screaming Christmas quim because he cant take a negging. Fucking dribbling old douchenozzle cunt.

Let me explain so even a simpleton like you can understand . I haven't offered you a straightener down Otterspool Prom or County Rd KFC nor have I complained about being negged. I have just stated the fact , like a public service announcement , that you are a revenge negger which makes you a massive cunt . Hopefully even a thickhead like you can understand that .

Let me explain so even a simpleton like you can understand . I haven't offered you a straightener down Otterspool Prom or County Rd KFC nor have I complained about being negged. I have just stated the fact , like a public service announcement , that you are a revenge negger which makes you a massive cunt . Hopefully even a thickhead like you can understand that .

Repped.

Listen Sparkles when you negged me did any cunt know about it? No, so do yourself a favour and stop being a whiney neg complaining denying bitch, and take your negs like a man and then take your old town crier ass and go and retire near a funnel web in your back garden. Can you do that pops?

The day a man cant say another man looks like a fat lesbian on the TLW is a sad day indeed, now fuck off you forum nazi.

Listen Sparkles when you negged me did any cunt know about it? No, so do yourself a favour and stop being a whiney neg complaining denying bitch, and take your negs like a man and then take your old town crier ass and go and retire near a funnel web in your back garden. Can you do that pops?

The day a man cant say another man looks like a fat lesbian on the TLW is a sad day indeed, now fuck off you forum nazi.

Just admit it. You revenge negged. You are up there with Huntley and saville. Fucking Tom cruise hating oiled up cunt.

Oh and cheers for the rep earlier mate

You're welcome Byornbye, and don't worry about Sparkles, he was just feeling lonely at Christmas after watching repeats of Jim'll Fix it and needed the attention and sympathy that a revenge neg story always brings.

I don't know what any of that means , have you got any sweets?

Not for you anymore, you have to ask Sparkles. Anyway, I am still far from fucking convinced i revenge negged the twat. I neg loads on here so why the fuck is he so special? So I read through threads form start to finish so fucking what?

What I do remember is that what I negged him for was some offensive shite in one of the politics threads, much worse than any lesbian on the beach joke i made. Perhaps he was drunk and cant remember the stuff he posts on here very well.

Not for you anymore, you have to ask Sparkles. Anyway, I am still far from fucking convinced i revenge negged the twat. I neg loads on here so why the fuck is he so special? So I read through threads form start to finish so fucking what?

What I do remember is that what I negged him for was some offensive shite in one of the politics threads, much worse than any lesbian on the beach joke i made. Perhaps he was drunk and cant remember the stuff he posts on here very well.

You know what you did son.