You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

Speaking to a lad in work here about the footy and he starts banging on about how much he hates John Achterberg. I say ' what the Tranmere keeper ' ( didn't know he was at us now as coach ) and he just starts fuming ' I hate him worse than Gary Neville, I hate his fucking face, I can't stand him. '

When pushed on this, he can't give a reason why. He just knows he hates him. We got any other irrational hatreds of footballers/managers on here? And please, don't say people like Gary Neville or Joey Barton, I'm thinking of people the majority would find inoffensive.

Aidy Boothroyd. This goes back to when he was managing Watford in the Premier League. Every interview was full of clichéd soundbites as if he was some sort of hybrid between Shankly, Paisley and Mourinho. On the touchline he'd stand there making 'determined' faces all game. The media lapped it up and said he was one of the brightest, most forward-thinking young managers in the game, completely ignoring that his teams played total (alehouse) football. In reality, he's just John Beck channelled through David Brent. Muppet.

Aidy Boothroyd. This goes back to when he was managing Watford in the Premier League. Every interview was full of clichéd soundbites as if he was some sort of hybrid between Shankly, Paisley and Mourinho. On the touchline he'd stand there making 'determined' faces all game. The media lapped it up and said he was one of the brightest, most forward-thinking young managers in the game, completely ignoring that his teams played total (alehouse) football. In reality, he's just John Beck channelled through David Brent. Muppet.

I think the fact that he's now managing Northampton sums it up.

Christ, I think there's loads of lower league managers I've got it in for. That Steve Evans at Crawley seems a bit of an obnoxious gobshite and Martin Allen at Notts County is another prick. No, you're not a 'character', you're just a bell end of a glorified Sunday League manager.

I remember watching the Football League Show one Saturday night and his side of scraped a win against somebody, but in the last minute of the match, some lad from the other team hits an absolute rasper of a volley from about 35 yards out that pings against the bar. In his post match interview, Allen goes, "I have just seen somebody hit the best volley I have ever seen in all my years of football. If that goes in then we would have been DOOMED!"

Tool.

Nigel Pearson, the Leicester manager, is one for me. He just has the face of a knobhead. Looks like he'd be the type of person who wouldn't say 'thank you' if you held a door open for him.

_56770743_pearsonsmile.jpg

I defy anyone to say that that is not the face of a tit.

Good shout.

SNA2001XN_280_513116a.jpg

Despise this inbred cunt more than anyone else in football

I hate Aston Villa, but not sure why, when we beat them it's almost like winning the derby or united, just really hate them and their fans, think their a really boring and annoying club, if they were playing in a cup final against anyone but Everton & United I would want them to lose

Villa fans hate us from what I've seen on BBC message boards so maybe it's that

I really hate that wee manc twat who sits on their bench with the glasses and the grey hair. I don't know his name he is usually seen handing the players who get subbed their tracksuit tops' date=' I have no idea why I despise him I just really do for some reason.[/quote']

I think all he does is wash the kits but he sits there on the bench every game as though he's involved in everything