You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David N'Gog. Stay or Go

Lfcstarlet

David N'Gog  

82 members have voted

1. 1. David N'Gog

• Stay
    • Go

David N'Gog

The French Stiker. Signed from Paris Saint-Germain by Rafael Benitez in 2008.

So far at Liverpool

94 App 19 Goals

Now, at the age for 22, his career at Liverpool, may come to an end.

Stay or Go? What do you think?

( I am sorry if theres already a thread about David Ngog)

We will ruin his career if he stays with us he needs regular football or he will never improve. I actually think there is a half decent player in there somewhere, playing for a smaller club with less pressure and more regular football would help him.

I would like to see him go out on loan, he's not going to stop us winning anything or get in the way but I dont think Kkenny fancies him but hard to tell. Ideally I'd like to see him given a year at somewhere like West Brom. He needs full year playing regularly before we can be sure but to be fair he has a lot of limitations that I think he needs time to iron out and improve his game. A 1 in 5 goal rate is not bad as often comes off the bench but we've let players with better stats go such as Baros or Cisse as the writing may be on the wall, as I say though would like to keep and give him a year on loan where he will play regularly. I think he is a good finisher when it opens up for him but that aspect may not be enough to make it alone.

He should go. Get first team football after four unimpressive years with us, he's beyond the point where anything will get him first team football. It'll be better for the player and his confidence if he gets regular first team football elsewhere.

Still hugely embarassed by his terrible dive against Birmingham season before last. I'm happy ripping the piss out of other supporters for their players' shithouse behaviour on the pitch. I don't want it coming back at me.

No contact was made but in mitigation if he hadn't got out of the way, Carsley I think it was, would have broken his legs. Sky decided to ignore far more blatant simulated dives and to use this one to start a week long 'anti-diving campaign' which faded out as soon as the usual high profile suspects resumed normal diving service.

• 6 years later...

Ross County have signed former Liverpool striker David Ngog until the end of the season.

The 28-year-old arrives in Dingwall as a free agent after recently leaving Greek Superleague side Panionios.

Staggies boss Owen Coyle spent £4m on the Frenchman in 2011, signing him for Bolton from Liverpool.

"I am all too familiar with his qualities and I think he will be an excellent addition to our attacking options," Coyle told the club website.

Ross County have signed former Liverpool striker David Ngog until the end of the season.

The 28-year-old arrives in Dingwall as a free agent after recently leaving Greek Superleague side Panionios.

Staggies boss Owen Coyle spent £4m on the Frenchman in 2011, signing him for Bolton from Liverpool.

"I am all too familiar with his qualities and I think he will be an excellent addition to our attacking options," Coyle told the club website.

My fist thought was do they share an agent.