You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Seriously? What more could you want?!

I'm on my phone so couldn't be fucked writing an essay. I do think it was really good. I think there were better epsiodes throughout the season though and maybe I hyped it up a bit before watching and coupled with the fact it's over, I'm being more harsh.

I guess I wanted to see a bit more action in the finale, but I can see why there were lots stories and revelations to set up the next season but I already kinda knew most of them so I wasn't particularly surprised by any of it.

It was obvious Cersei would never comply

We knew about John's ancestry

We knew the walkers had an ice dragon and it was fairly obvious they were going to march towards the wall, as everything is leading to this war

As soon as Arya set foot in winterfell, I knew Littlefinger was done for. Had a strong feeling he was being played. I did love seeing him sliced though.

As I say, it was a really good episode but I was expecting maybe twist or a turn and it didn't give me much.

I'd still say 8.5/10, I'm not moaning.for the sake of it, it's just because it has reached such a high level. Still my favourite show of the last few years, and climbing into my top few with ease.

I'm on my phone so couldn't be fucked writing an essay. I do think it was really good. I think there were better epsiodes throughout the season though and maybe I hyped it up a bit before watching and coupled with the fact it's over, I'm being more harsh.

I guess I wanted to see a bit more action in the finale, but I can see why there were lots stories and revelations to set up the next season but I already kinda knew most of them so I wasn't particularly surprised by any of it.

We knew the walkers had an ice dragon and it was fairly obvious they were going to march towards the wall, as everything is leading to this war

As soon as Arya set foot in winterfell, I knew Littlefinger was done for. Had a strong feeling he was being played. I did love seeing him sliced though.

As I say, it was a really good episode but I was expecting maybe twist or a turn and it didn't give me much.

I'd still say 8.5/10, I'm not moaning.for the sake of it, it's just because it has reached such a high level. Still my favourite show of the last few years, and climbing into my top few with ease.

I thought the last scene involving Jaime Lannister was really good and unexpected.

I don't know how not to spoiler, and as the episode has aired it wouldn't technically be spoiling, but don't want to ruin it for anyone so will have to keep it brief.

I agree that there were no major surprises however there were a number of twists which I think we're unexpected. But when even the semi-predictable is delivered so fantastically well it's still thrilling.

I doubt we have many, if any, major surprises left such is the level of interest (and leaks and spoilers) in this show.

I thought the last scene involving Jaime Lannister was really good and unexpected.

It was played up in the previous episodes, with people saying

Cersei is a mad cunt, etc. It also sort of switched Cersei’s view quite a bit. She was fucking him in front of people and didn’t give a fuck who knew about them the other week. Then there she is... basically threatening to kill him.

So less of a surprise but I’m glad it happened.

Cersei is a mad cunt, etc. It also sort of switched Cersei’s view quite a bit. She was fucking him in front of people and didn’t give a fuck who knew about them the other week. Then there she is... basically threatening to kill him.

Exactly. If you read theories and spoilers then you're gonna be spoiled.

I can honestly say I have never been as excited watching an episode of TV than that one I've just watched. I accepted the previous "mistakes" or plot holes or whatever your want to call them, and just watched this one for what it was and it was magnificent.

Still really satisfying actually seeing Cersei deserted by the person she loves the most.. and the probably person who loves her most.

I will rewatch it later. I was pretty tired whilst watching it.

Why is the fucking dragon’s breath luminous blue? I guess because it is the same magic in the eyes? But still got Fire?

I dunno. I was expecting it to trap things in ice, for some reason

I'm fed up of not being able to say anything already so will do this :

####

SPOILER TO FOLLOW

####

SPOILER TO FOLLOW

####

SPOILER TO FOLLOW

####

Blue makes sense.

What's the hottest part of a flame? The blue section closest to the source.

Just annoys me that we have to wait potentially 2 years for the final series.

Why annoy you? I mean, I want to watch it tomorrow, but Theres a fuck load of work that goes into these episodes, so I’m not shocked. I don’t think it’ll be two years. But still, it’s such a huge scale that I’m not pissed off at them.