You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

oh fuck......

king luis

Woy?

lol that made me laugh, fuckin hell mate if my views on football are like his.....your all right, i know fuck all about football.....

I agree that neither are world class, but what I would say is that Lucas has been one of our most consistent players this season. Now detractors will say this is symptomatic of the club's problems, and to a small extent that is correct. There are other players of whom so much more was expected, who haven't delivered anything approaching their actual level, never mind surpassing it. As for Kuyt, yes he has stunk the place out at times this season, and there have also been times when he's displayed a noticeable drop off in work rate, but that is partly because of the tactics deployed earlier this season combined with him hitting the inevitable wall after his summer exertions, plus the injuries he's picked up. Could both do more? I'd like to think so, but more pertinent is that we have many other players who could do A LOT more besides.

If...

... you are prepared to engage in reasoned debate without abusing others

... you can climb down from that perilous high horse of yours

... you can stop trying to portray yourself as some sort of LFC über-fan

... you can offer positive and constructive thoughts on the way forward

Then I will have no need to keep toying with you like a cat with a dying mouse

And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

You see, that is the second Rudyard Kipling reference I've found for you today. (He also bakes exceedingly good cakes, but I'll save that for another day.)

your the first person to talk alot of sense here mate, i agree with every word you said there.

i dont hate lucas and i see he has been our most consistant player....even going back to last season where he was our best player.

but best of what? an under performing team that finished way down the table....i just dont think its good enough for our club to be happy with that mate, i really dont.

i want us back on the map again, feared, winning, successful.......i think we could achieve that if we replaced these players.

kuyt i dont get, i thought from day one he was shit and i stand by that.....lucas i would keep as a squad player.

i only abuse people when they talk rubbish, whats the point in being nice and reasonable when its glaringly obvious they dont know anything?

lifes too short....

im all for a debate, i slated wrongislander first but then soon realised that he actually does talk sense and quickly back tracked and i think i know reply to him properly and with reasoned replies....

but in my time of reading this forum i honestly think 95% of the regulars are clueless and they're replies dont change my mind.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban him.

He has been proven to be a dickhead once before and he's doing it all over again. He's a fucking retard who thought Hleb would be an amazing signing and thought Jovanovic would be part of a fearsome attack.

Get rid now.

even football gods make mistakes

but hleb or joe cole?......not really much difference.

jovanovic was free, looked good in the world cup and actually didnt start to bad in his first few games......

it was an assessment based on what i had seen......

but i wouldnt have all three now.....and thats based on watchign them play and current form.

same applies to kuy, ngog, lucas......the list goes on...

Did you really pay 20 pounds just to get banned two months later, luis? Did you at least try negging people or trolling the MF a bit?

again i have know clue what the fuck your on about....

then again you are an american watching the wrong sports alot...

your the first person to talk alot of sense here mate, i agree with every word you said there.

I'm honoured.

this is why i get so angry on here, thick bastard like trumo...cant even fcuking read

eyem traiyign! reeli eye am!

shut up now

But I'm having so much fun!

Ah yeah. "You have been dissed and dismissed". Similar to being savaged by a Hamster.

paddyyyyyy

good to see you again old chum....

i hope you have recovered mentally from the last time i was here, how was rehab?

rumour has it you can know count cards??

I'm honoured.

eyem traiyign! reeli eye am!

But I'm having so much fun!

lol woops, i didnt really read the names, sorry there me old mate....

lucas=sqaud player....yes

as our first choice....not in a million years

once again sorry for swearing at you....