You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've Just Been On Football Rumours And A Very Reliable Source (The Car Park Attendant Who Works On Belmont Road On Match Days Who Has A Part Time Job In The Spa In Duke Street) Has Told Me That Kenny,Stevie and Nando Have All Stayed At Home To Wank Into A Milk Bottle Between Them In Hodgsons Melwood Office In Roy's Last Stitch Attempt To Create A World Class Striker For Us!!!! Nice News This!!!

"In Halewood ,we have a saying,if its white ,in a milk bottle,It may not be milk !"

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | No Reds move for Rijkaard

Frank Rijkaard's agent insists they have not been approached by Liverpool about possibly replacing Roy Hodgson at Anfield.

Hodgson's future at Liverpool has come under intense scrutiny following a disastrous start to the season.

Rijkaard has been mentioned as a possible replacement with the Dutchman being made the strong favourite by Sky Bet following his departure from Galatasaray earlier this week.

However, Rijkaard's representative, Perry Overeem, insists he has had no contact with Liverpool and that the former Barcelona boss will not be rushing any decision over his future.

No approach

"We have not been approached by Liverpool," Overeem told Sky Sports News HD.

"Frank's not thinking about any job at the moment - he wants to put what's happened in Turkey behind him.

"Frank's still in Turkey.

"Whenever we are approached, if we are approached, we will deal with that then but it's not helpful to get into rumours at this stage."

bensmith_times Ben Smith

Official word from #lfc today is that there is no change in their support of Roy Hodgson

Square this off with the rumour then.

I can't see why they'd say anything differently today though Nick. We have a game tonight, they wouldn't want to whip up any speculation ahead of that. We're not Spurs, afterall.

I've Just Been On Football Rumours And A Very Reliable Source (The Car Park Attendant Who Works On Belmont Road On Match Days Who Has A Part Time Job In The Spa In Duke Street) Has Told Me That Kenny,Stevie and Nando Have All Stayed At Home To Wank Into A Milk Bottle Between Them In Hodgsons Melwood Office In Roy's Last Stitch Attempt To Create A World Class Striker For Us!!!! Nice News This!!!

Stop typing like a fucking meth!

Rumour alert!!

My uncle, who is reasonably well connected at LFC, yet a fucking unreliable character to boot (your tickets are in the post!) tells me Hodgson is standing down after tonight's match.

This is his acid test and I shan't be posting anything else from him if he's got this one wrong.

You can shoot the messenger but you may as well shoot the source. Address will be supplied by PM

' we'll cross that bridge when we come to it ', for that comment alone Roy should be fucked off. He may as well give an invitation to his mate slur alex. 'we're waiting for your bid al'. The press will go into overdrive now, headlines in the echo tonight, inviting even mor pressure. All because of 1 fuckin stupid statement. Really starting to dislike him now

Rumour alert!!

My uncle, who is reasonably well connected at LFC, yet a fucking unreliable character to boot (your tickets are in the post!) tells me Hodgson is standing down after tonight's match.

This is his acid test and I shan't be posting anything else from him if he's got this one wrong.

You can shoot the messenger but you may as well shoot the source. Address will be supplied by PM

In other breaking news, I've heard a rumour that some bloke called Princip is planning to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand when he visits Sarajevo.

In other breaking news, I've heard a rumour that some bloke called Princip is planning to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand when he visits Sarajevo.

Well, that's gonna kick off. I predict a war lasting a few years.

Apologies for posting the info though. I shall refrain from posting in the future as it clearly offends pricks like you.

Like everyone, I had heard many rumours just not particular one.