You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Moores should hang his head in shame...

d.k.E.

With all that is going on - and the sheer, bare-faced underhand tactics that G&H are employing, which most of the English courts and media cant believe - it is a damning testimony of Moores'/ Parry's search for investment and their conclusion to give it to these two cowboys.

I know it has been said, partially in jest, before...but when this is over, it should be the next objective of SoS or other fan pressure groups for Moores to be relieved of this honourary status at this club. If it were up to me, he should also be pressured to pledge some of this illgotten gains from the sale to these two bastards to either a charity (HJC) or the club.

Here endeth my rant....

I wonder what Parry's terms were regarding confidentiality when he got his pay off? It'd be nice to think he could come out and say sorry at some point in the future, but he's been silent since he left us. Maybe once they've gone he'll be able to say something - I know it'd be too late and pretty meaningless but I'd imagine he'd have a few things to say.

He is a sad character. He knows that he was in the wrong and that he can never correct the situation. That is enough of a punishment. He should simply be ignored, just banished, not a word said to him, not a slightest reaction regardless of what he says. An empty shell, a nonentity, a nothing.

With all that is going on - and the sheer, bare-faced underhand tactics that G&H are employing, which most of the English courts and media cant believe - it is a damning testimony of Moores'/ Parry's search for investment and their conclusion to give it to these two cowboys.

I know it has been said, partially in jest, before...but when this is over, it should be the next objective of SoS or other fan pressure groups for Moores to be relieved of this honourary status at this club. If it were up to me, he should also be pressured to pledge some of this illgotten gains from the sale to these two bastards to either a charity (HJC) or the club.

Here endeth my rant....

Is right! The next campaign should be to get the bellend's life time president title taken off him & give it to Broughton or Lord Grabiner as both have done more fot the club that that other thick fuck ever did in 14 years as chairman.

My rants regards Moores will never end....EVER!!

Don't think it was Morres who appointed Souness, I think Noel White was chairmen then. And it was he and his croonies who manipulated the situation so that Moore's became owner and Chairmen. i think I remember reading that Moores was a bit reluctant to do this at 1st. He did however keep Souness in his job for too long, and Houllier for that matter.

Is right! The next campaign should be to get the bellend's life time president title taken off him & give it to Broughton or Lord Grabiner as both have done more fot the club that that other thick fuck ever did in 14 years as chairman.

My rants regards Moores will never end....EVER!!

Absolutely spot on. Martin Broughton will always have my thanks and my respect for what he has done for our club.

Moores on the other hand...fucking whinging whining useless incompetent twat...will always have my utter contempt and loathing.