You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck that, I'll kill them all, if your reading this mr team of lawyers, I'll thrust a mad bitey honey badger up your arses and see how you like them apples, send you all running round screaming, you can't sue pain.

I've put out a 20 year bout of kidney stones for anyone involved in the coup going on at LFC.

Just to be clear though, I'm going to go round their houses and kill them all now. I'm not even messing, if your a legal person reading this you must be thinking Ive lost the legal battle already, your already dead by my hands and so is your family.

Picking on RAWK, I'd like to see that coward come down and get down with TLW now bitches

A nihilist, I've said it before. I want also Johnson references. And it's not an ethos...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nihilist, I've said it before. I want also Johnson references. And it's not an ethos...

Stop trying to intellectualise, you div. We all know what nihilism is. Dennis may sometimes be as mad as a box of frogs, sometimes inspired, be he certainly isn't a nihilist.

Purslow is a director of LFC (and other companies)

As such his address is freely available to others (from

Companies house????). and has been posted in documents available in many forums.

RAWK will be fine as their AUP forbids discussion of disorder etc etc. Added to this the mods enforced the AUP by taking the stuff off their of their own volition.

Can't see any problem for RAWK but the individual poster could be in trouble and they maybe forced to provide evidence.

That our great club should come to this.

Purslow: NO credibility! (Now with added flavour) (*)

Christian Purslow has as much right to privacy as any one else. RAWK acts to protect the privacy of any user, individual or company, if the moderating team feel that private information has been made public on this forum.

We regularly monitor the site via a number of volunteers, and we have a forum code of conduct with regards to what can and cannot be posted on the site. Those rules and regulations are widely available on the site. In light of this recent incident we've decided to placed to place reminders onthe forum to encourage our 30,000+ members of these policies. We believe we have acted sensibly and in a timely manner.

However, I have got links to scores of websites that have Christian Purslow's personal details on public display.

I've got his home address.

I've got his date and place of birth.

I've got a list of companies he is associated with.

I've got his office phone number and address.

I know the names and addresses of the people that he associates with at those companies.

I know how many shares he owns in a number of these companies.

I know which accountancy firms act for him.

I know a fair bit else too.

I know which firm of lawyers act on his behalf.

Everything except that last point is in the public domain and is a matter of record. In many of those cases there is nothing that Christian Purslow or his highly paid lawyers can do about those records. All you need to do is use Google. Then add pieces of information together and Google again. And again.

It's jolly tempting to post all of the links in one bullet proof, lawyer checked, publicly unchallengeable post.

But not today.

In words and actions Christian Purslow has demonstrated his lack of credibility to act as Managing Director of Liverpool Football Club.

This whole sorry thread is one that can come to an end right here. Usethe other threads to keep the pressure on the club, the owners, thebanks, the Premiership.

Mr Purslow - this bit's for you - it's time for you to pack up and head home. We're all as sick and tired of you as you are of us.

Clunk! Another thread locked. RAWK would sound like the opening credits of Porridge. Clunk! Clunk! Clunk!

Better safe than sorry in this case I think. They've shown that they would have no problem taking the clubs fans to court so they do need to be a little careful about what they do next.....

it'll come under the misuse of persoanl information bullshit. I say hound the fucker out - i reckon my old man might know a few lawyers that'll shit on Cecil.

lets all go to the xxxxxx golf course and heckle the fucker. Fore. I'm more of a rodney dangerfield charater on the course we could have some fun.

dangeri.jpg

He should know full well that personal information of his will be available to see on the internet.

I think he's just using all this as an excuse to manipulate people, to try and stem the tide of criticism directed at him and another way to try and assert himself and his agenda. He's probably hoping with all this people will start thinking twice about they post about him.

All very devious along with the leaks to the press about the managerial news, possible takeover news, alleged transfer funds, Ayre trying to tell us about record sales of replica shirts etc.

Devious but also very clumsy and naive of them.