You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other teams I really hate

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any team that's just beaten us, because it turns this forum into a barrel of laughs for the next week. Any Fat Sam team is a good shout, although I don't mind them when he's fucked off. Any Neil Warnock team is a good shout. Wigan purely because of the owner, who can tell you what Whiskeynose had for breakfast today after two minutes of "quality time".

Apart from the obvious Man U and Everton, the team I most hate is Sweden. Even though Lagerback has fucked off you know they'll still play the same efficient, tedious anti-football, and generally qualify for major tournaments, only to become the baked-in skidmark on the skiddies of said major tournament.

I dislike Real Madrid for the sheer classlessness of the men at the top rather than the fans. This is being mimicked by Man City now, and although generally I think their fans are alright, they have gather a large quota of mongs just riding the gravy train. Chelsea already had wankers for fans, but the club demonstrates well the ample qualities of classless monginess.

Real Madrid - Is there a more arrogant club anywhere?

Celtic - 'We are the greatest fans in the world, we had YNWA first, and we are not biggots, honest'.

Middlesborough - Anything to like about team or place?

Aston Villa - A miserable bunch of fans and Birmingham basically is horrible.

Birmingham City - All of the above. Fans are worse.

Leeds - Don't know why, just cannot stand them.

Chelsea - First trip there in Feb 1993, horrible ground, horrible fans, horrible game. Nothing's changed, just their bank balance

Wolves - The woman with stretch marks who served me a pint in one godforesaken pub left me with a horrible image which I will never forget...and the game got called off an hour before kick off.

Newcastle - No, you are not funny, clever, or anything else.

Hull - League Cup 1999, 200 away fans and about 500 hull fans 'hiunting' for scousers. Get a fucking life.

Flamengo - Brazil's Man Utd, but with only one title in the last 18 years, Not that that stops them claiming to be the greatest. And they NEVER shut up about how they beat us in the World Club Challenge thingy....in 1981!

Any team which feels the need to play music after they have scored. Can't you fucking celebrate without it?

Will that do for now?

Cardiff- would've thought it is because they are Welsh and are always on about getting into Premier League but turns out i dont direct the same venom at Swansea

Newcastle- Arrogant Shitehouses, best fans in world my arse

Arsenal- fans are complete tits who think their team is the best thing since sliced bread, even our squads better imo ffs

Juventus- from the early 2000s, had the most boring side in Italy and a poor squad but kept winning the league (albeit a couple of times due to cheating)

Man City- already acting like the scum

West Brom- pointless yoyo club

Plymouth- never seem to have any interesting players

Why would you hate Celtic? Great fans and shown superb support for our 96 after Hillsborough. I for one look forward to Celtic games more than anyother european fixture, the atmosphere is great between 2 great sets of fans and you'll never walk alone just sounds brilliant.

I still cant stand the club. Its the whole "we won the european cup first" thing that pisses me off. Fine, you won the cup 43 years ago but since then liverpool, barca, ac milan, real madrid forest etc have won it SINCE and have won it MORE TIMES than your team. Face it Celtic, your club will always be a small fish in an EXTREMELY small pond.

And I also hate chelsea since then 1997 FA cup tie against them when we were 2-0 up and lost 4-2 and that result STILL hurts me

In prem

Chelsea - pathetic in every way possible

Birmingham - Always take points of us

Blackburn - Prem leagues cloggers and shit house tactics

Div 1

Boro - cannot even get to play offs ..

Shef U - For employing colin wanker and now Palace

Pompey cos of that ugly bloke with hair and tattoos , and the shitty shitty ground

Teams I like - Plymouth, Best pasties ever at a footy ground, and having a pasty shed on away stand

Flamengo - Brazil's Man Utd, but with only one title in the last 18 years, Not that that stops them claiming to be the greatest.

I'm so glad we're not like that.

Pompey cos of that ugly bloke with hair and tattoos

He is a bit of a dick, but he has a HJC badge on his jacket. For that reason, he's ok.

Forest, the cunts.

I agree with that from beginning to end.

I would also add Palace. I've had some fucking terrible experiences at that ground which should really be costing me a king's ransom in therapy until the day I am no more.

I also hate Chelsea, but would like to make clear that I have always despised them. I am no glory hater. Clive Walker sealed the deal for me over 30 years ago.

Wimbledon (Dennis 'nookie bear' Wise & Vinnie Jones days)

Leeds (having to work with the most deluded set of fans is unbearable but amusing all the same, plus I despise smith, woodgate and bowyer set of cunts)

late 80's / early 90's Chelsea (Dennis 'nookie bear' Wise & Vinnie Jones days, shit stadium running track round the pitch.

Modern day Chelsea (Didier 'i've just been shot' Drogba, John 'I'll shag your

missus and your fella frank' Terry)

Rangers (My old man is a mad Scotsman and die hard Celtic fan and therfore have no choice)

Sheffield Wednesday for ruining my first trip to Anfield and Celtic for ruining my second trip to Anfield. Inconsiderate Cunts.

You didnt by any chance buy a season ticket this year did you?:whistle: ;)

Any team that wanker Warnock manages

Man city-now think they are the dogs bollocks when theyve been shite for aslong as i can remember