You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pepe signs new contract

SCOUSE TAPAS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23571_1405603540636_1248813276_31218571_582771_n.jpg

What size telly is that? It looks very similar to mine.

In other news, I'm over the fucking moon at having Pepe for another 6 years. May ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happen to change that. The man is my favourite current LFC player. I know you all dream of a team of Carraghers, but I dream of a team of Pepes!

Reina is a fucking legend, end of

I hope he knows how we feel about him because his name is hard to sing

Idea for a song for Pepe. To the tune of Layla by Derek and the Dominoes

0WUdlaLWSVM

What'll you do when you get goalside?

And nobody's there to bring you down?

You're one on one and baring down on goal.

But he's rushing off his line.

Reina, he'll save your shots with ease.

Reina, with hands, head, feet and knees.

Reina, he's the best goalkeeper in the league.

You tried to tuck it in the corner

But our Pepe, he got down

Like a fool, you tried to turn and shoot,

But Pepe is the best around.

Reina, he'll save your shots with ease.

Reina, with hands, head, feet and knees.

Reina, he's the best goalkeeper in the world.

Guest Pistonbroke

Great news. Probably one of the best, if not thee best goalkeeper in the World. Contracts mean little these days, but it will keep the other teams away from trying to poach him on the cheap. We have to start moving in the right direction though as big offers might turn his and the owners heads.

What size telly is that? It looks very similar to mine.

In other news, I'm over the fucking moon at having Pepe for another 6 years. May ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happen to change that. The man is my favourite current LFC player. I know you all dream of a team of Carraghers, but I dream of a team of Pepes!

47"

Got it because our old one broke and they couldn't repair or replace, so they gave us the cost of it when we bought it.

/Life Story.

In this cesspit of a season, this is about the only thing to make me genuinely pump my fist in celebration. This man is the best in the world, and he's going no fucking where. Get in.

Yep, I was genuinely worried we'd lose him a year or two ago, but as many on here have said; best keeper in the world and my favourite player at the moment, says and does all the right things as well. Get in indeed!:santa:

• 2 weeks later...

What a nice touch from Reina. The way he carries himself as an ambassador for the club is just perfect. My favourite player at the club by a country mile, our best player this season and our next captain.

I can't wait for his crazy celebration next time we win something significant.