You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Obviously I'm not looking for a superstar, just someone who is decent between the sticks.

I started my team this year with a gang of mates, I'v narrowed it down and got better lads in over the first half of the season and I'm just looking to improve the defence and a keeper.

The keeper I'v got is boss like, he is a kids coach for everton but he's as reliable as.........well......everton, and I'm sure everyone knows that when you put a non-keeper in goal for cover you generally get raped.

I could do with a keeper for tomorrow if anyone fancied a go.

As for defenders, I want a centre back, a let back and a right back. My team is no longer full of 18 year olds, I have two boss centre mids who play in the southport prem and a forward who also plays with them and is ace. I am looking for players to bring some experience to the deence as well as being reliable.

If you fancy it give me a shout, it's the crosby league and we play on buckley hill on a sunday, 12:45 kick offs.

Just to make this a little clearer, I am managing a team and have sorted the attack and the midfield, just need to sort the defence and get a more reliable keeper. All i want is a left back, a right back and a centre back that have experience of the game and are still reasonably fit / quick.

When the defense problem is sorted out the team will start to do something, the last few games we have scored 4 and 6 so this shows that we're not a bad team, just that the defense needs 'mucho worko'. I'v got a good group of lads who will stick up for the rest of the team, during this season I'v weedled out the tools and got some really good, talented lads in so hopefully next season we can do something from day one.

Anyone interested PM me.

Cheers.

Crosby league is proper shit.

correct. But if you put a 6 month old team in a good league the lads will clear out quicker than goodison on 85 minutes.

We've gone in to this league for the first couple of seasons in order to set up a team that works together, soon as we're up and running we'll be moving to the liverpool league I think. The wirral league also has it's appeals such as better pitches, better refferees and overall better organisation.

Obviously I'm not looking for a superstar, just someone who is decent between the sticks.

I started my team this year with a gang of mates, I'v narrowed it down and got better lads in over the first half of the season and I'm just looking to improve the defence and a keeper.

The keeper I'v got is boss like, he is a kids coach for everton but he's as reliable as.........well......everton, and I'm sure everyone knows that when you put a non-keeper in goal for cover you generally get raped.

I could do with a keeper for tomorrow if anyone fancied a go.

As for defenders, I want a centre back, a let back and a right back. My team is no longer full of 18 year olds, I have two boss centre mids who play in the southport prem and a forward who also plays with them and is ace. I am looking for players to bring some experience to the deence as well as being reliable.

If you fancy it give me a shout, it's the crosby league and we play on buckley hill on a sunday, 12:45 kick offs.

Just to make this a little clearer, I am managing a team and have sorted the attack and the midfield, just need to sort the defence and get a more reliable keeper. All i want is a left back, a right back and a centre back that have experience of the game and are still reasonably fit / quick.

When the defense problem is sorted out the team will start to do something, the last few games we have scored 4 and 6 so this shows that we're not a bad team, just that the defense needs 'mucho worko'. I'v got a good group of lads who will stick up for the rest of the team, during this season I'v weedled out the tools and got some really good, talented lads in so hopefully next season we can do something from day one.

Anyone interested PM me.

Cheers.

I can just imagine the Goalkeeper reading this and then crying into his keyboard;).

Guest The Big Green Bastard

just ordered these as after a year of being out the game (work etc) i have now been called upon again to 'man the sticks'

1723001_ergo.jpg

my old gloves

GLSupportframesoftChimera.jpg

I've always bought german made gloves, as the germs were the first to produce latex gloves.