You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Las Vegas...

mht1892

alright lads, have any of you on here been to Vegas before ??

Well, im all booked up to go in November, 5 of us are going over to watch Manny Paquiao v Miguel Cotto.

I cant fucking wait im buzzing thinking about it, my mate got us quite a good deal over the weekend webooked it up today and we are staying in Planet Hollywood, its looks awesome but dunno what its actually like any of you here stayed there ??

Any advice/places to go would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You booked a hotel before reading reviews on it?

My mates been to Vegas 8 times before. he went in there and said it was awesome, we were going to stay in the Excaliber but it was only £90 more expensive to stay in Planet Hollywood, looked at reviews on Expedia and they were quite posotive, it looks a great place so we booked it.

I'm going at the end of the September for eight night's, it'll be the third year on the bounce i've been. Stayed at Bellagio the first time and the Wynn last year, both were fucking awesome.

Where staying at Encore this year which is the Wynn's brand new signature resort and I can't fucking wait, Vegas is the best place on earth.

Planet Hollywood is probably perfect for a group of lads. It's not one of the best hotels but it's bang in the middle of the strip which is very handy, and it's not a million miles away from the MGM Grand either, where I presume the fight is on?

For any more info do a quick search fella as there's been loads of Vegas threads in the past.

been six times,going again in sept for week. staying at excalibur.absolutely the best place ive been on holiday .loads going on.stayed at planet hollywood when it was the alladin.very good.nice big rooms.try and bunk into flamingo hotel pool.best pool area by far.dollies in pink bikinis serving your beers,agree with alan sex re;rio buffet.awesome.bit off the strip but there are free buses to it every 30 mins from a few other hotels.another nice place for food is the peppermill diner,just south of the riviera hotel.

Heading in October for a mate's wedding, can't wait for it. Never been there before.

The only downside is the trip is sandwiched between Mayweather fighting in September and Pacquiao in November, would love to take in a fight there.

Can someone explain the attraction? I don't get it.

Is it not just Blackpool, but done by American's?

It's essentially the same idea as Blackpool... Americans go there and get way too drunk and act bloody stupid.

Except, there are also high rollers here and classy restaurants and classy things to do, so you have people not acting a total cunt.

... Unlike Blackpool which lacks anything resembling class.

Guest ShoePiss

If you haven't been to Vegas before you have to have a dabble at gambling though, my advice is try Pai Gow, very easy card game and your money lasts a long time.

Last time I was there, March I think I was able to get completely smashed on the free drinks without actually losing any money at the table. In the end I couldn't drink them fast enough for the waitress and she wouldn't give another drink until the last one was gone or I gave her the half full bottle.