You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The build up to this is making me sick, it started with Ferguson refusing to name check Liverpool when he talks about European Greats who have won it more twice in a row - wanker.

The whole "two teams who love the beautiful game" thing is making me ill too - has anybody seen the yard dogs in United's team? They rely on 2 or 3 match winners costing about £60m and that’s it.

How I want Barcelona to win tonight, I have butterflies already.

Sometimes it feels like I hate United and their cronies more than I love Liverpool (not true but it feels that way sometimes)

:(

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't watch the build up then, it isn't rocket science. You sound like a great deal of our support that is more concerned about the Mancs losing then us winning. Good luck to Barca but I'd say that to them above any team apart from us, Catalonian sympathies you see.

The build up to this is making me sick, it started with Ferguson refusing to name check Liverpool when he talks about European Greats who have won it more twice in a row - wanker.

The whole "two teams who love the beautiful game" thing is making me ill too - has anybody seen the yard dogs in United's team? They rely on 2 or 3 match winners costing about £60m and that’s it.

How I want Barcelona to win tonight, I have butterflies already.

Sometimes it feels like I hate United and their cronies more than I love Liverpool (not true but it feels that way sometimes)

:(

You need to have a word in that case. It will not be nice to see them win if they do, but the disappointment is nowhere near relative to the joy I felt in 2005. I will just avoid reading about it.

I have stayed away from the normal football sites that I visit during the day and haven't switched on the radio in the car either.. hopefully I can get back to normal tomorrow, I'm hoping for a dodgy pen for Barca in the last minute to win it!!!!

Even if the Mancs win tonight, this time next year it will be 19-6 to their 18-4 anyway!!

I have stayed away from the normal football sites that I visit during the day and haven't switched on the radio in the car either.. hopefully I can get back to normal tomorrow, I'm hoping for a dodgy pen for Barca in the last minute to win it!!!!

Even if the Mancs win tonight, this time next year it will be 19-6 to their 18-4 anyway!!

Barca will dominate but will be toothless up front. The Mancs get a spawny goal. Barca continue to dominate. The Mancs score a late second on the break.

Aye. barca will sideways pass them to death and nothing will happen as a result.

Carrick and Anderson to start middle of the park, with O'Shea at right back and I am confident Barcelona can pull them apart. Vidic will be fun to watch against pace and the nimble front line of Barce. Hopefully Vidic won't be allowed to elbow the shit out of the opposition.

Don't watch the build up then, it isn't rocket science. You sound like a great deal of our support that is more concerned about the Mancs losing then us winning. Good luck to Barca but I'd say that to them above any team apart from us, Catalonian sympathies you see.

Well spoken.

It will be yet another bore-fest, like all games hyped to that extent, especially involving teams who "play the game the right way" and all that other shit. Set-piece manc goal, and then 85 minutes of Barcelona trying again and again to play their way through the centre while we sit there waiting for the inevitable final whistle. I'm not even sure I'll watch it actually, I'm playing what could be a key game in the 5th division this evening.